Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The easy six hitting is still there. It has been improved then earlier but not as much. Playing on legend hard.
Grassy and soft pitch. See video
That's all Ideal-Ideal-Ideal going for sixes. Give yourself some credit, not many time the ball that well that consistently. I wouldn't call it a bug, just good hitting.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've bowled for 50 overs in a test match, Afghanistan v West Indies, bowling as Afghanistan.

West Indies 180/3- Veteran, Hardest bowling, dusty, wearing pitch

One stupid back foot drive lob in the air caught off the first ten overs.

Now Kyle Hope is on 95*.

There was a beautiful slip catch off the spinner, a real punch the air moment after it looked like I couldn't get a wicket. Then a bat pad catch trying to work the pace bowler to leg.

I've turned the shot power up to 70 as was recommended in a thread earlier.

Apart from the one stupid spooned shot, and a bat pad dismissal which only hit the guy's leg, it's been great. AI running greatly improved. It feels like a hard slog with an average attack on a good batting pitch. Plenty more plays and misses than there were. I think the stupid spoon shot in the air is correct for limited overs games, but in a test it would only happen say once a game.

Last edited:

villafan001

Club Captain
Pretty poor after cracking up a test after this patch Anderson as per usual already has 2 wides in his first over :thumbs

Edit: 2.0 overs 0/10
8 extras
8 wides

:clap
I have never had this problem, you get the odd overhead wide but not to that degree - have you adjusted the sliders?

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Why can't they just Shane Warne cricket 99 in hd ****en improving basic cricket shit is frustrating. Stats need improving so I don't have to use my note pad

Another game where all batsmen behaved exactly the same. No we are thankfully past that.

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
and you could bowl out left handed batsmen with a fast yorker on will!

Wilburella

Banned
I have never had this problem, you get the odd overhead wide but not to that degree - have you adjusted the sliders?
Nah leave them on default. Someone else a couple pages ago confirmed the issue. Like it's not a few wides per innings its minimum 20 in one dayers and more in tests obviously.

maverick_12210

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi members,

I downloaded the patch last night on my PS4, How do I confirm if the patch is successfully updated on my game? Should the game version get updated under credits screen ?

When I look under Credits - The version on bottom right side reads v0.1.0.1.0407

Last edited:

Hester

County Cricketer
It's a shame they didn't make it possible to see the ball without having that stupid ring marker and trail. Ya know, like you can in every cricket game ever made since 1984.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Why can't they just Shane Warne cricket 99 in hd ****en improving basic cricket shit is frustrating. Stats need improving so I don't have to use my note pad

Is there anything wrong with the stats, i.e. are they being recorded or calculated incorrectly? I've yet to start the career mode but need to have stats working correctly for me to invest in that mode. So would really appreciate some feedback.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Mine are mostly ok , averages and strike rate , number of 1000/ 50s all good , the only thing I notice wrong is best bowling figures for List A and the not out asterisk on HS ...btw this is through 5 seasons career mode

ashescricketer

Club Cricketer
the stats are messed up they don't update. I have a high score 445 lol

The block sounds weird and u can pinch easy singles.

The a1 not running is a joke.

U thrash a bowler they keep bowling him.

People should get there money back

you obviously don't understand cricket if you think this game isnt the best game ever.. also its *their

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread