13th Match, Group E: England v Pakistan at Bridgetown

D

Dutch

Right, looking forward to this one! I was relieved to see the game starting so close after breakfast: it should mean we will still have a cricket ball at the end of it.....:p

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Its the make the game come on at TV friendly time in the bigger markets

Thats not a good enough reason to ruin the crowd participation for a tournament. People in India will watch it on TV even if you have matches starting at 13.30 Carribean time. People watch FIFA WC/European Championship matches here which come at really unfriendly times when played in Europe with India not even a part of those events.

T20 cricket starting at 9a.m (Carribean time) fails to achieve anything. It starts at 7p.m in India which is way before people even get back from work in cities like Mumbai. Even IPL games start at 8p.m IST. They could at least thought of pushing it a couple of hours later, around 11 a.m Carribean time. Foolish stuff from the organizers, as usual.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Jesus Christ. James Anderson still not been picked. What on earth do they see in Sidebottom? Expect him to get slapped around bowling the wrong lengths again. We finally pick a decent squad, but still can't pick the right team. So frustrating.

Brook

Club Captain
England to win this for me, just like the last T20 World Cup.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Now this is a good Twenty 20 pitch there's some bounce and a little something for the bowler if they get it right and for the batsman they can go after the bowling as it got alot of pace and has even bounce.

Why oh why Sidebottom is still in the team I do not know. Jimmy would be doing significantly better than this tripe.

Brook

Club Captain
Pakistan are the kings of throwing everything away (*cough* Sydney Test *cough*)

Also why is Yardy listed as lm/ls on Cricinfo, I thought he bowled sla. He also appears to have outbowled Swann

Last edited:

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
If we get rid of Sidebottom and bring in Anderson I could see us as the dark horse of the tounament or atleast giving a very good account of ourselves in this tournament.

Last edited:

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Sidebottom's tweaking dire. If he retains his place after this performance then he must be giving Andy Flower 'favours'. Get Jimmeh in ffs.

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any hope of victory lies with Ajmal and Amir I feel. I don't know what form Asif is in but you can bet he'd be better than Sami.

Users who are viewing this thread