13th Match, Group E: England v Pakistan at Bridgetown

Brook

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
The thing with England players is that they get a pretty good crack of the whip, and they always perform just when they need to to stay in the team but no better. This happens all the time. Sidebottom could easily be retained on this performance, 2 important wickets.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
2 lucky wickets. He does not deserve to keep his place after this performance, bowled terribly.

This is abysmal from Bresnan. Banging it in half-way down yet again. Get it in the ****ing blockhole; what is wrong with our bowlers?

ksduded

Club Cricketer
the last over has made this a decent total....... anyone's game now....

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Yardy, Broad and Swanneh bowled well, but Sidebottom and Bresnan were terrible. If we lose this game it'll be because of their uselessness at the death. Sidebottom really needs to get on the next flight home. Claim an injury and get on the phone to Graham Napier.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Its the last over thats gonna make a difference I tell ya!
Ajmal banging a 6!!! Holy Crap! :p

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh cool, our oh so innovative decided to give the new ball to Razzaq with both Amir and Asif in the team. I guess Hafeez to take the new ball from the other end. Myabe Asif in the side for his offspin?

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Is it possible to get someone out like that? I mean catch the ball and runout of the other batsmen?
Also if you can runout both batsmen?

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is it possible to get someone out like that? I mean catch the ball and runout of the other batsmen?

Nope, he was justt trying to be cool.

Brook

Club Captain

Surely a dead ball if it's caught? Also I've seen 2 batsmen run out off one ball before, so i guess so.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Kieswetter looking unconvincing, but Lumb looking good. Hopefully Kieswetter'll battle through and make a score. He didn't look impressive against Bangladesh till he made the century. I think we need to give these 2 a good run, they've got the potential to be an excellent opening pair IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread