18th Match, Group E: England v South Africa at Bridgetown

D

Dutch

These two can still take it away from England but they are going to have to start really going for it now......oooh Kieswetter again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brook

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have to say I sort of put Luke Wright in with players like Pollard, Pathan and JA Morkel, just not quite as good.

Also it looks like Duminy has sorted out some of the problems he was having against Swann in the winter.

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Come on guys, get JP out already, how about a slower one Broad?

superfreddie

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I always worry when Broady is bowling, he can be very expensive, think he could be the weak link, not Sidebottom.

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I always worry when Broady is bowling, he can be very expensive, think he could be the weak link, not Sidebottom.

He tends to blow hot and cold, doesn't he? He could be destructive one over, useless the next. Atleast that's what I've noticed.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Have to say, that was excellent bowling from Sidebottom. His first over was disappointing, but that was a very good delivery. Game well and truely over.

D

Dutch

Really good performance this by England....can they remain consistent throughout the rest of the tournament? The question....

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Really good performance this by England....can they remain consistent throughout the rest of the tournament? The question....

Been very consistent so far. Probably would have beaten the West Indies if given the full 20, and although we batted poorly against Ireland I think we'd have been them too. Vital that KP sticks around for the entire tournament though, the batting loses a lot of hitting power if he goes home. I do think we have a chance though. We're probably looking like one of the stronger sides, alongside Australia I'd say.

D

Dutch

Been very consistent so far. Probably would have beaten the West Indies if given the full 20, and although we batted poorly against Ireland I think we'd have been them too. Vital that KP sticks around for the entire tournament though, the batting loses a lot of hitting power if he goes home. I do think we have a chance though. We're probably looking like one of the stronger sides, alongside Australia I'd say.

Well this certainly sends a clear message to other sides: England can and will compete! Nice!

Oh Sidey, what have you eaten today!!!???????? C'mon, bowl em out, easy, easy, easy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread