6th Match: India v Pakistan (Group A)

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think the shocking twist will be that India are going to out from this Tournament

That wont be a shock, what's a shocking twist? Oz defeating Pak by 180 runs (:p) and India winning both matches and qualifying for the semi's :D

mdoggie

Club Cricketer
Good win by Pakistan. Brilliant century by Malik. You can blame injuries until you go blue but you are going to have to make do with the players you have here. India were not good enough on the day and it is impossible to tell if they would have won with their full strength, maybe yuvi and viru would both have gotten golden ducks, you don't know.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
The last time I saw Tendulkar bowl was in the 3rd test against New Zealand, he had the batsmen in all sorts of trouble. I'm surprised he doesn't bowl at least 3-4 overs a game

p.o.l

Club Cricketer
My only one question about this game: Why Sachin (leg break!) didn't bowl when those two batsmen(Yousuf and Malik) were playing?

Dhoni said on interview after the that Sachin tendulkar has a injury on shoulder that's why he did not bowl.

Last edited:

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
bowling - it's a form! Telling injury and no full side is just a lame/shame excuse. Pakistan was miles better than us, in all aspects(except disciplinary bowling) this time.

Not an excuse. Just told you the fact. Face it. It would be tough for any side to lose 3 of its most influential players and still be the same force. Yuvraj, Zaheer and Sehwag were the most important cogs of the wheel for us.

Even then, our batting still looks a threat and we will have to pull up our socks and first of all get the selection right for tomorrow. Go in with Mishra and get Nayyar in for Yusuf. I`m sure we`ll cause some trouble for Australia if we do that.

Actually both the pace attacks were equally bad yesterday, in fact if anything, India`s seamers were a bit better. Gul, Rana and Aamer all struggled as much as the Indian pacers, even in the discipline part. The difference was the spin bowling. Harbhajan let us down big time and he usually does well against the Aussies, so does Ishant. Still some hope there.

If we play to our potential, we`ll still come out with our heads held high.

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
Dhoni said on interview after the that Sachin tendulkar has a injury on shoulder that's why hi did not bowl.
Everyone in Pakistan's team are right-handers (except Aamer), then why didn't Dhoni play Amit Mishra?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I think the shocking twist will be that India are going to out from this Tournament:noway

It's not the shocking twist, but an expected one.

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
There are still chances to send those Pakistanis home. Their net run-rate is not so high.

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
There are still chances to send those Pakistanis home. Their net run-rate is not so high.

lol you should worry about your team going home, not Pakistan. If you lose against Australia, then it's all over. If Pakistan lose, we can still make it.

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
lol you should worry about your team going home, not Pakistan. If you lose against Australia, then it's all over. If Pakistan lose, we can still make it.
Look, if India beats Australia, Australia beats Pakistan (By huge margin) and India beats West Indies (By huge Margin). We can send you guys home.

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
Higher than India and even higher than us.
Net run-rate is about the overall run-rate in the tournament.

So, if Pakistan loses to Australia by huge margin, then their net run-rate will be very low.

And India have to beat West Indies and Australia by very big difference.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Look, if India beats Australia

It's not happening this time. Team India is very relaxed now & the commitment in them is very less than the one during CB series or compaq cup. Gambhir's run out is one classic instance.

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
Look, if India beats Australia, Australia beats Pakistan (By huge margin) and India beats West Indies (By huge Margin). We can send you guys home.

I know that...but first you beat Australia and then we will see about the rest of this..

Users who are viewing this thread