AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i know the main reason behind that. i am also having same problem but i have solved it.
Solution

You are using vista or may be windows 7. And the game is installed in the Windows drive. and in program files

just copy the async.big.w32 to any other drive and replace the files and then copy it back to the root directory..................... :spy

Really this helps you..............

I didn't understand.Even after copying yo an other drive,it still showing the same message.

Cricket-Duke-31

School Cricketer
may be it is in read only mode...........

or copy that file in such a way that in other drive there is no content related to windows

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
I'd suggest reporting the bugs and waiting for them to be fixed rather than taking extraordinary measures like downloading additional software to get the editor working.

UAC issues should hopefully be sorted now with the new version.

Also, supports automatic installation of texpack files. Select Import from the File menu and choose the texpack file to import. The correct texpack file will be replaced regardless of the selection. No need to search for textures and manually replace them anymore!

Petarkco

Club Captain
There is a bug where searching for something to do with England will only work 2 times (it will just refuse to search) while with all other searches will will work fine.

It would be nice when searching it only comes up with possible matches to what you searched for.

It would also be nice to be able to preview the textures before extracting them.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
There is a bug where searching for something to do with England will only work 2 times (it will just refuse to search) while with all other searches will will work fine.
Not sure if thats a bug. The search only considers files that are below the current selection. What is the exact search term?

The features you mention will be added in a later version.

Petarkco

Club Captain
Not sure if thats a bug. The search only considers files that are below the current selection. What is the exact search term?.
It weirdly seems to be working now.

shrenik

International Coach
thanks Ab once again..........is there a possibility of adding new stadia...
coz i was going through the editor and came across some additional stadia model files

also can you give me the names under which the adboards are stored

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Also, supports automatic installation of texpack files. Select Import from the File menu and choose the texpack file to import. The correct texpack file will be replaced regardless of the selection. No need to search for textures and manually replace them anymore!

So how do I create a Texpack file ? Do I just Zip all the files needed ( with their correct names ) & rename the extension to texpack ?

Either ways ..... well done & you keep the Indian flag flying high . :clap

shrenik

International Coach
no that's not the way........

you first import the dds textures into the texpack file and then extract the entire texpack file

shrenik

International Coach
thanks!!!

EDIT : i guess,i shouldn't talk about these things

Last edited:

arjind

International Coach
What files do i need to search for to find logos and team names

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
thanks Ab once again..........is there a possibility of adding new stadia...
coz i was going through the editor and came across some additional stadia model files
also can you give me the names under which the adboards are stored
Adding new stadiums is not possible right now.
I have no idea about the adboards. All I know is they must be somewhere in there.

What files do i need to search for to find logos and team names
I don't know. I think logos are in a dwa file and aren't editable yet.

Users who are viewing this thread