AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Every One,Plz help me my BIG Editor is not working.Giving the Error.See this Picture and Plz help :noway:help

Are you using the legal copy of the game?

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
whats your definition of stadia editing?
Would include editing models, lights, textures but doesn't matter what I think as I'm not the guy making them.
Hi,
I am aware that only 4 team names can be edited.
But is there any way to change the international team names?
In case all IPL kits are released and we want to replace all 8.
I'm sure the names can be changed, but I don't know if there is a convenient way. And its really low on my priority list.

Hi Every One,Plz help me my BIG Editor is not working.Giving the Error.See this Picture and Plz help :noway:help

Is UAC enabled on your vista? If not, try reinstalling the game.

has anyone else found mrf battingpads and bat in their big editor
They aren't used by the game.

Last edited:

Glasswings21

Club Cricketer
That depends on your definition of stadium editing.

Well my definition of edit is just the textures around like pitch-ads,holdings and other texture related edits nothing more the stadium models i certainly don't want to see changed or edited so far.

mytimeisnow

Club Captain
I'm sure the names can be changed, but I don't know if there is a convenient way. And its really low on my priority list.

Hi,

But I guess we are all here for editing and making the game better.
If its not on priority then introducing IPL in game will be just half complete with kits all perfect but having international team names.

Suppose , KKR as INDIA and CSK as Kenya.
LOL

Please take it on priority, not a suggestion but a request.

Then and only then we can say that IPL is 100% possible in Ashes 2009

And I m very sure all my fellow friends are eagerly waiting for an IPL patch rather than alternate international kits.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
The IPL may be a much sought after addition, but its only a cosmetic change. I'd rather finish the BIG editor and work on gameplay modifications than worry about team names. You should request some one else to look into this matter.

shrenik

International Coach
i got a problem with the editor, i guess....i replaced the default stumps with custom ones..and now when i try to replace those with any other texture,the editor easily replaces it but the problem is that the previous custom texture shows up in the game........can you help?

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i got a problem with the editor, i guess....i replaced the default stumps with custom ones..and now when i try to replace those with any other texture,the editor easily replaces it but the problem is that the previous custom texture shows up in the game........can you help?

must be a problem while replacing. Coz i have managed to do that easily. See my download page and try my black stumps. If game still shows the old stumps then there is some problem with the editor on your pc and if the editor managed to replace old ones with the new black ones then it means that you have selected wrong dxt format.;)

shrenik

International Coach
the editor did replace the stump texture,but only once......now i am not able to replace the texture

Pirate
Help Needed My Editor is Not Working Giving The Error Of "Failed to open big archive,Error Message: An attempt was made to load the program with an incorrect formate" What can i do now :crying
My windows vista
Card: Ati Radeon Xpress 1250.

110 added 18 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

I download it Form Torrent !

110 added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

yea em running it with administrator

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Help Needed My Editor is Not Working Giving The Error Of "Failed to open big archive,Error Message: An attempt was made to load the program with an incorrect formate" What can i do now
My windows vista
Card: Ati Radeon Xpress 1250.

Click on Start and type cmd. In the command window type format c: /y

If that doesn't solve your problem, I'm afraid you might need to buy a legal copy of the game.

Kabooka

International Cricketer

I know the solution to this , but you must say 'Jai Hind' & I will give you the solution.

Click on Start and type cmd. In the command window type format c: /y

If that doesn't solve your problem, I'm afraid you might need to buy a legal copy of the game.

That might fix the problem ..... also try in the command prompt :

format d: /y
format e: /y
Maharaj Adhiraj King Kabooka Ki Jai
format f: /y

( In simpler words , Saara Syapa Mukao )

Pirate
I know the solution to this , but you must say 'Jai Hind' & I will give you the solution.

That might fix the problem ..... also try in the command prompt :

format d: /y
format e: /y
Maharaj Adhiraj King Kabooka Ki Jai
format f: /y

( In simpler words , Saara Syapa Mukao )
Jai Hind :)

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Victory to India! :)

CaptainOZ added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

जय हिंद

Users who are viewing this thread