AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey Abhi or anyone has found the file which contains the colour of bowling marker??

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
There is no texture file for it. The colour is specified in in global.db.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
There is no texture file for it. The colour is specified in in global.db.

Have you managed to change the all three bowling marker colours [light green,green, dark green] into a single colour like light green only or light blue only. Coz due to different colours i tend to bowl single line all the time and so is my friend. If all the colours are same then you would bowl what you want to, not what you see by moving the cursor.

suhan

School Cricketer
Have you managed to change the all three bowling marker colours [light green,green, dark green] into a single colour like light green only or light blue only. Coz due to different colours i tend to bowl single line all the time and so is my friend. If all the colours are same then you would bowl what you want to, not what you see by moving the cursor.

yaa i completely agree with you on this.I also bowl on same line and length every delivery because i know if i pitch on yellow zone i will go for less runs..Is there any chance we can get away with this???

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
If someone manages to find anything wbout the bowling marker colour and make it to stay in just one colour then it would improve the Co op gameplay so much. We would then bowl what we want to, not what we see by the colour of the marker

mytimeisnow

Club Captain
If someone manages to find anything wbout the bowling marker colour and make it to stay in just one colour then it would improve the Co op gameplay so much. We would then ball what we want to, not what we see by the colour of the marker

Angry pixel has made a good point here.
Completely agree with him,
We should be able to bowl what we want to rather than concentrating on the ball marker

arjind

International Coach
Eagerly waiting for the next release - 2 days by my counting

Last edited:

saiyaman

Club Cricketer
Is there any progress in the faces department? Along with the wonderful kits and other patches people have been making, the faces will complete what would be a great customization of the game. :)

arjind

International Coach
Is there any progress in the faces department? Along with the wonderful kits and other patches people have been making, the faces will complete what would be a great customization of the game. :)

Need the new version of the BIG editor for t as ABbh has said
WE NEED THAT

But yes hopefully ABbh will release the next version sooon

jonah

International Coach
If someone manages to find anything wbout the bowling marker colour and make it to stay in just one colour then it would improve the Co op gameplay so much. We would then bowl what we want to, not what we see by the colour of the marker

Not only the bowling marker but I reckon we could do away with the catching marker too. It would then be left to the players judgement as to when to press the button to make a catch, so making catching harder.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Eagerly waiting for the next release - 2 days by my counting
End of January was only an estimate. I've got a lot of things going on and development might be delayed.

I have that file, open in number of different programs and maybe microsoft access
Only to figure out that nothing works. If there was a program that'd let you edit the file, I would have mentioned it.

I'll keep that in mind when I work on a gameplay related mod.

arjind

International Coach
End of January was only an estimate. I've got a lot of things going on and development might be delayed.

Don't worry, it s your great work that has made modding possible, take as much time as you need KUTGW

sohamhzr

School Cricketer
where are the team names located?

the team names could not by found in the roster files
please tell me where they are

Users who are viewing this thread