NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
You do know Australia have been bad at Perth against India? And last time we won a match there?

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
You do know that India have been bad at Sydney against Australia? And last time Australia won a match there?

FYI, Australia have lost only thrice at the WACA over the last 23 years...

----------

And only twice at the MCG and the SCG in their last 15 tests as well...

----------

And their only win against the world's best test side came at the WACA as well in the recently concluded Ashes series. Haha I could go on and on...

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Go on and on then :) If you are happy cause at no point you will stop that ENGLAND is the best test side :) Be happy end is near on 17th Jan :p

Back on topic - Christmas holidays and no colleges means more fun watching the match early in the morning :D

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
P.S: Basically, history doesn't matter one bit to me. My predictions have nothing to do with them.

I'm basing victories for each side only on how each team fares against what that particular surface offers. SCG is a spinner's paradise, and hence tipped an Indian win considering they're the world's best players of spin. Similarly WACA is a pace bowler's paradise, and hence tipped an Aussie win.

aayush93

Club Cricketer
You do know that India have been bad at Sydney against Australia? And last time Australia won a match there?

everyone knows what happened in sydney.. fried chicken bucknor.

Sydney and Adelaide are the grounds which Indian batsman like most and it assist spinners also. India have really played well in Sydney and Adelaide in last 2 tours, although nothing can be taken granted.

Ex: We won Away Test Series against Eng 1-0 in 2007 and drew 1-1 in 2002. But in 2011 India lost it 0-4.

My Prediction

MCG - India OR Draw
SCG - India
Perth - Australia
Adelaide - India OR Draw

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Ex: We won Away Test Series against Eng 1-0 in 2007 and drew 1-1 in 2002. But in 2011 India lost it 0-4.

Exactly what I meant in my previous post...

P.S: Basically, history doesn't matter one bit to me. My predictions have nothing to do with them.

----------

The post of mine that you've quoted in your post was only to counter Parth's rather illogical comment with one of my own.

aayush93

Club Cricketer
Exactly what I meant in my previous post...

----------

The post of mine that you've quoted in your post was only to counter Parth's rather illogical comment with one of my own.

you posted just before i did, so didn't saw your previous post. :yes

formula1man

International Cricketer
So they replace

Hughes (23) with Cowan (29)
Khawaja (25) with Marsh (28) and
Starc (21) with Hilfenhaus (28)

I wonder when they will start sticking with the younger generations

I find that players are at their peak and most consistent in their late 20s. you give them an early taste in test cricket send them away and when they hit their next form high. They then have 10 solid years of good test cricket. However these days you have T20Is and ODIs to breed youngsters and perhaps speed up their progress into test cricket. This side is perfectly balanced age wise except it has 1 too many players over 34. need to swap them for a youngster.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
I can't wait for the series to start, I am not going to sleep tonight as the match starts 5:30 in Bangladesh because if I sleep I may not be able to wake up and miss the play :D

International Coach
I can't wait for the series to start, I am not going to sleep tonight as the match starts 5:30 in Bangladesh because if I sleep I may not be able to wake up and miss the play :D

Unfortunately play isn;t expected to start on time.:(

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Why is that? I was planning to be up early for this one. Is the weather too bad?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Seriously, last time also when the series took place in 2007/8 that time too I got up early and then there was rain. :facepalm

Rain Rain go away come again another day Planet Cricket wants a good cricket day :p

Users who are viewing this thread