[HELP] Can I trust this website

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
1750 MB file size is not inconceivable if its compressed. If I can confirm this site is not just a pretty scam site, I am very tempted to get this now as I have no idea how long it will take for my ps3 version to arrive. I suppose another concern is that it might not play well with patches, from PC or codies.

True but I don't think for these sorta games there are going to be any patches. But then it is just my feeling. I suggest you keep away from the site until codies respond.

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just ordered from the site and just got the download link and serial number for activation. Its downloading right now. So I will let you guys know if it all works

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I just ordered from the site and just got the download link and serial number for activation. Its downloading right now. So I will let you guys know if it all works
It's not that I am doubting you or something, but can you post some screenshots of the purchase sans your personal information?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
It's not that I am doubting you or something, but can you post some screenshots of the purchase sans your personal information?

Do you think he from game site who registered account in 2004 knowing that in 2009 you will have doubt and he will try to steal your money by posting this.

:laugh

Kidding

Whats your bandwidth faiz? This should take some time to download.

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Do you think he from game site who registered account in 2004 knowing that in 2009 you will have doubt and he will try to steal your money by posting this.

:laugh

Kidding

Whats your bandwidth faiz? This should take some time to download.

Ha hah haa :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh I just asked because of the file size 1.7 gb vs 2.5 gb.
On second thought, may be he was a sleeper who wakes up when this site is mentioned :P Though that is highly unlikely :)

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys.. I just finished downloading it. Everything worked fine. The serial key works along with the game. Just let me know what screenshots you want so I can get those to confirm

truebrit3

School Cricketer
Hey guys.. I just finished downloading it. Everything worked fine. The serial key works along with the game. Just let me know what screenshots you want so I can get those to confirm

As an expat living in france I did not want to wait until my next trip back to blighty to get the game, I downloaded the game (legally) yesterday from game.co.uk for 24.99, got the mail with the code and everything works ok.:cheers

On the game site it says the the downlaod is provided in partnership with maetebolic ? and games planet.

The download is 100 % legit and game are the major retailer in france and the UK, so those that want the game on PC go to game and download it..:happy:hpraise

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India

Just the screenshot of the mail from them with your key blocked. I want to see the sender email id. Again not doubting you but....

chavanak added 5 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

As an expat living in france I did not want to wait until my next trip back to blighty to get the game, I downloaded the game (legally) yesterday from game.co.uk for 24.99, got the mail with the code and everything works ok.:cheers

On the game site it says the the downlaod is provided in partnership with maetebolic ? and games planet.

The download is 100 % legit and game are the major retailer in france and the UK, so those that want the game on PC go to game and download it..:happy:hpraise
Hmmm can you give the link?

sorrydaijin

Club Captain
OK. I took the plunge. 5% done going at about 1.2MB/s, which isn't too shabby considering I am in Japan.
The email arrived as promised and there were plenty of payment options (I used some paypal balance I had left).
10% done in the time it took to type 2 lines :D

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
OK. I took the plunge. 5% done going at about 1.2MB/s, which isn't too shabby considering I am in Japan.
The email arrived as promised and there were plenty of payment options (I used some paypal balance I had left).
10% done in the time it took to type 2 lines :D
Post the email with the sender email address intact. Remove your serial key.

truebrit3

School Cricketer
Just the screenshot of the mail from them with your key blocked. I want to see the sender email id. Again not doubting you but....

chavanak added 5 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Hmmm can you give the link?

You can link from GAME.co.uk - Buy video games, consoles and accessories with free UK delivery - GAME.co.uk --> pc games --> download games,

Then choose download to own.

or

Go to sport games and at the top of the page ..
Buy and Download PC video games on Game

This is from The game retail group you cna't get more legit than that...:spy

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India

truebrit3

School Cricketer
I know it could be legit, the only way to believe is some screenshots of the email

How much proof do you need, game are the largest UK highstreet games retailer.

It's not that it "COULD" be legit, it obviously is:facepalm, there is no way that anyone is going top post the mail as all our personel details are in it and it would be too easy for someone to hack the account.:sarcasm

If you blanck the presonel details there would be nothing left..

If you don't believe me then call them, they have a phone number on the site.

you will not get more legit than this site for games download....

end of...:brickwall:shout

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
OK guys I got the mail from codies here it is
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Ashes Cricket 2009.

Yes - Gamesplanet are approved download retailers of Ashes Cricket 2009

If you need further assistance, please reply to this email and INCLUDE THIS LINE IN YOUR REPLY:-

{|CALLID|}=02087771

Or include the entire text of this email.

Kind regards
Rob
Codemasters Customer Services
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I purchased the game and got the key, it is working.
I am really really sorry truebrit03, just that I wanted to be doubly sure. Sorry for the inconvenience.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Cheer up, i don't find the game (seeing the screens and videos) it wont lost interest, as already the PC members have started cracking it with extender.

Well, if you're happy with a demo where you can only play one match against the same team at the same ground and no tea/lunch intervals, nor moving onto the next day, then good luck to you. As for me, as soon as someone gets some PC stock in at the price I originally ordered it for (?17.99), then I'll be getting the full game.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

True but I don't think for these sorta games there are going to be any patches. But then it is just my feeling. I suggest you keep away from the site until codies respond.

Are you kidding me? Whether any official patches are made, you can bet your bottom dollar that P.C. members will release mods/patches. AbBh has already managed to extract a texture from the demo.

Users who are viewing this thread