[HELP] Can I trust this website

dart-h-vader

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, if you're happy with a demo where you can only play one match against the same team at the same ground and no tea/lunch intervals, nor moving onto the next day, then good luck to you. As for me, as soon as someone gets some PC stock in at the price I originally ordered it for (?17.99), then I'll be getting the full game.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Are you kidding me? Whether any official patches are made, you can bet your bottom dollar that P.C. members will release mods/patches. AbBh has already managed to extract a texture from the demo.

Oh am sorry but I was talking about offical Trasmission/codemaster's patch.

las_faiz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just the screenshot of the mail from them with your key blocked. I want to see the sender email id. Again not doubting you but....

chavanak added 5 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Hmmm can you give the link?

Sorry, I was playing the game

I didn't need to burn it on the disk. I just downloaded two files, one was the setup file and the other was the bin file which was around 1.76gb. It took me 30 mins to download on my 10Mbit/s download connection. Once thats done I just ran the setup file and when the installation was complete it asked me for that serial key.

Just played a T20 match between India and England. I was able to restrict England to 132/7 with 4 runouts. I still have to bat. I guess they kinda fixed the runout bug. Its not that suicidal as the demo

Here is the image link Imageshack - 28993016

28993016.jpg

Edit: Just let me know if you need any more screenshots. I never used that site but when you mentioned it I just thought I'll give it a try. If they fooled me then I would have just filed claim on the Visa card.

Last edited:

sorrydaijin

Club Captain
Working perfectly. I can't recommend this enough to people that live in cricket (and cricket game) deprived countries. I had to install Tages, which is the copy protection but that doesn't seem to be a problem and the installation went smoothly.

I love that they have themes. The Australian music brings back so many memories...

P

pcfan123

Running on Windows 7 x64, heavy slowdowns and crashes in the game. I have now installed it 3 times and am out of activations. I bought the downloadable version but am regretting it now. Does the game not work under x64. I hope I dont have to reinstall windows xp to play this one.:(

People are already getting screwed

las_faiz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
People are already getting screwed

I don't know mate. I have the same Win 7 OS 64bit and it runs perfectly on mine without any re-installation. He needs to send an email to their support and and get more activation. It was much better for me to have it this way then to order from oversees and wait till eternity.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
What if you wanted to reformat and reinstall the game on numerous occasions? Is that a con from buying that website?

EDIT:
I am from the US, so downloading was the only option unless I wanted to wait another 2-3 weeks to import one from UK/Aus. The download version has 3 activations after which you have to contact the customer service for more.

dart-h-vader

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Well they offer you a new activation key once you run out of the 3 activations. All you need to do is mail them your customer ID and email through which you purchased

Users who are viewing this thread