[HELP] Can I trust this website

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ashes 09 is not available for download anywhere. This is most definitly either a scam or a pirated version.
Bang! I thought so, that was the reason I didn't purchase immediately. Thanks Hmarka, you saved me 28 euros :)

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
In my opinion rather taking such risks, why don't you order like other guys and wait till it lands on your door?

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
In my opinion rather taking such risks, why don't you order like other guys and wait till it lands on your door?
Mate I have already ordered the game but I am in Germany :doh and I have to nearly wait a month to receive it. This is because I can't order it from UK since I have no credit card :( :crying

P

pcfan123

Mate I have already ordered the game but I am in Germany :doh and I have to nearly wait a month to receive it. This is because I can't order it from UK since I have no credit card :( :crying

YOu should have paid someone with a credit card to order it for you. It would have taken 2-3 days man! Mine is being delivered overseas too so I share you pain.

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
True now I feel the same :( I wish I had someone in UK to help me out :( Now I have to wait for such long time and I guess by then most of you here will lose interest in the game :(
Btw that website I provided lists a lot of games and looks so genuine :O

P

pcfan123

True now I feel the same :( I wish I had someone in UK to help me out :( Now I have to wait for such long time and I guess by then most of you here will lose interest in the game :(

what console you getting it for? I played EA07 non stop until the AC09 demo came out, no doubt I will be playing on Ps3 nonstop, till the next edition comes out

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
True now I feel the same I wish I had someone in UK to help me out Now I have to wait for such long time and I guess by then most of you here will lose interest in the game

Cheer up, i don't find the game (seeing the screens and videos) it wont lost interest, as already the PC members have started cracking it with extender.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Gamesplanet - How the site works

Meh, don't use it. Checked on other forums about people using it. Various members stating they purchased various games and they never got an email back with the CD-Key needed to activate the game once you've purchased and downloaded it. Save yourself the time and money, try elsewhere. Try ebay even if you have to pay for the shipping, just make sure you purchase the game from a reputable seller.

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Gamesplanet - How the site works

Meh, don't use it. Checked on other forums about people using it. Various members stating they purchased various games and they never got an email back with the CD-Key needed to activate the game once you've purchased and downloaded it. Save yourself the time and money, try elsewhere. Try ebay even if you have to pay for the shipping, just make sure you purchase the game from a reputable seller.

Thanks a lot :) will checkout ebay

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
I don't think, its a pirated version. Gamesplanet has quite reputation and i don't think for a 25$ pound they will try to hurt their image. I think, its quite safe.

P

pcfan123

I don't think, its a pirated version. Gamesplanet has quite reputation and i don't think for a 25$ pound they will try to hurt their image. I think, its quite safe.

Nothing has been mentioned about the game being available for download. Not by Codies, nor Transmission nor any of the mods on PC.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Send an email to Codies then. The site is legal and nothing wrong with it.

Users who are viewing this thread