How are you going in International Cricket 2010?

timchrist984

Club Captain
I played an epic t20 game against a maxed out India (each batsman rated over 85 with full timing, placement and judgement). My Australian side had all custom players rated below 70 at their speciality. Shaun Marsh made a beast 29 ball 100* to win the game for me. Virat Kohli had a Mick Lewisesque bowling performance of (4-0-109-0) to lose it for the Indians. Here are the scorecards:
IMG_4248.JPG

IMG_4251.JPG

IMG_4257.JPG

IMG_4261.JPG

miggo97

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i started a pakistan against england series and i was reading how people are going on and i was wondering what this minimal hud is and what it does?

as i was playing against pakistan on normal and was finding it easy to get wickets but i have chnaged it to minimal and was wondering what it affects thanks.

miggo97

School Cricketer
well i am using the normal roster and on normal difficulty, created my own player for the series and the HUD settings are on minimal.

Snake199

School Cricketer
After playing game after game on HARD, I tried normal, to see how well I could do, I played 1 test between England and West Indies in Jamaica.

England 1st Innings -

837-4 (127.3 OVERS) Declared

Cook 351 not out (Opening
Prior (Batting at no.3) 180
Struass 132 (Opening)
Trott 68

I had the score at 720-2 at one point, but Collingwood and KP both went fairly cheaply coming in when the score had hit the 700s, I counted up the sixes hit by all batsmen and my team hit 22, and over 120 fours. Prior hit the most, even more than Cook as he hit 11, Cook hit 7.

West Indies - 69 all out (18 overs)

Had them at 44-9, but the no.11 hit two successive sixes in one over and raced to 20 off 9 balls to boost the scores even more.

West Indies - 135 all out (48 overs)

This time had them at 69-9, but the no.11 again boosted the scores, scoring 40!

sachhu

School Cricketer
Currently Playing a Custom tournament of 10 overs ODI with a custom team under Name of India.

Loving the game as far.....

Surprisingly a custom player with no bowling rating and skill as a slow bowler is doing wonders for me. though controlling him throwing a no ball is tad difficult.

ovee

School Cricketer
is anyone playing this game on xbox live?

I'm playing from Australia..

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Fired this game up after after a few months. Ive been experimenting with the editor and i think ive got about the best i can get from the AI in a test match. I realise india colapsed in the second innings. But needing just over 500 to win from 4 sessions and 12 overs........I will let them off. The AI was obsessed with keeping to the required r/r needed to win. But the AI is one thing you cant edit! So as i said, this is about as good as i can get them! If codies were to release an ashes 2013 game, then i would ask for an aggression meter in the batsmans stats. Putting it up high would give you a sehwag style player. And keeping it low would give you more of a trott player. To me thats always been the reason you dont get good AI test matches. They only seem to bat for 70-90 overs at the very most.
This is on hard, me as pakistan.

006.jpg

Last edited:

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Ms dhoni. So i missed the "m". 124 overs would be a dream 4 me! Ide have to really put my bowlers stats down or bowl bad line and length for that!!

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Followed up my last test with a T20. I hate t20's, but due to the rain delay in the west indies aussie ODI i needed a quick fix. Glad i did! This is the first time ive ever had sudden death. Didnt even know the game had it!!! I was India. This is hard and at Kolkata at night.

001.jpg

002.jpg

DNT101

School Cricketer
In a test series at the moment ... Im playing as India against Australia in Australia/NZ ... Currently my score is 666/6 in 51 overs ... got Sachin Tendulkar on 280 something and MS Dhoni on 10 i think ... will post a screen shot soon ... and for those who have a PS3 my ID is DNT-101 ... feel free to add me in so we can play a game on cricket ... im not excellent but not too bad either ..

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
In a test series at the moment ... Im playing as India against Australia in Australia/NZ ... Currently my score is 666/6 in 51 overs ... got Sachin Tendulkar on 280 something and MS Dhoni on 10 i think ... will post a screen shot soon ... and for those who have a PS3 my ID is DNT-101 ... feel free to add me in so we can play a game on cricket ... im not excellent but not too bad either ..

The very fact your 666/6 would be enough to put most off. Its not the fact your have a good score but clearly you have no sence on how to play an enjoyable game of cricket. IPL generation is born! R.I.P test cricket!

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just recently got back into this game. Had a cracker of a t20 match against the ai. At one stage they were 56 for 4 in the 9th over but recovered to post 182 for 4. I knocked off the runs in 18.5 overs having lost 8 wickets, it was a very nervy finish especially with Anderson at the crease :)

Users who are viewing this thread