Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What BD meant by that was, we test, give feedback and wait...
Then one day out of the blue a patch arrives. We have no clue, no patch notes, no inside info...

I understand. But If something or some tweaks are concluded as successful in beta testing, those can be shared.

I agree that it may not be guaranteed to be included in this patch, but some info is better than no info.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I understand. But If something or some tweaks are concluded as successful in beta testing, those can be shared.

I agree that it may not be guaranteed to be included in this patch, but some info is better than no info.

All we were focused on was getting game play back to what it was before release with the AI playing in a realistic manner. For example reducing the random AI slogs etc.

Lots of stuff gets mentioned in testing, some gets spoken about some doesn't. For me this Patch just gets the game to where it was prior to its release. 1.04 in my opinion did a lot of damage.

thevicky

Club Captain
If I'm halfway through a test match will the changes apply to my game in progress or only to new games?

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
If I'm halfway through a test match will the changes apply to my game in progress or only to new games?

As it effects the core gameplay I would expect the patch to apply to any current saves. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
In addition to what I said my think was:

Get AI playing properly and taking singles
Ensure the game still had a variety of dismissals
Be able to compile competitive totals.

Crashes etc

Then can build on game play with pitches being sorted etc

Whether this happens, honestly no idea

Gentoras

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
On the issue of 6's coming easy, I would have thought it's better if they are toned down according to match format, less on tests, moderate on ODI and left as they were on T20's as there is not much time for a batsman to be set in 20 over format, hope I make sense

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Does anyone no if the stadium issue if fixed where the custom stadiums would delete all the logo and replace with big ant logo

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
the AI when it bowls in the 4th innings is a massive issue.

regardless of the target, the AI doesn't attack. i am actually pretty sure it uses ODI fields - like it goes into "run chase" mode and treats it as an ODI. this was broken in DBC17 and not looked at in dbc17 or throughout the beta. for me it kills the game but i have never seen anybody other than me complain about it.

Last edited:

Kass D

County Cricketer
Ai field settings is still a issue . I wonder how placing 2 fielders next to each other balanced the game .

I still think players should be able to edit pre set fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread