Patch #4 release update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABHIII

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I apologise for my harshness in the past. I now understand your problem. You cant read.

O boy, you are quite slow to understand. But It's OK. But we all know from day 1 where you like to go to comfort yourself. Hahaha

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Mr Ross has in whatever manner mentioned that not all bugs will be ironed out in this upcoming patch. And movies has something to do with it. Damn the cinemas for ruining the best Cricket game. ffs is how Ross likes to address his loyal customers. ffs high 5 ppl

You do realise 'cutting room floor' is a figure of speech right?

ABHIII

Club Captain
You do realise 'cutting room floor' is a figure of speech right?
according to @Dutch i don't know to read. hehe. only the upcoming patch will let us know whether its a figure of speech.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Uh. I'm not sure you know what 'figure of speech' means either?

You won't have to wait until the patch is released to know of the effort going in. Having exposure to the recent beta tests, I know that there have been builds/tests that won't see the light of day - therefore they are on the 'cutting room floor'

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
redwingcuttingroom_crop.jpg

ABHIII

Club Captain
Uh. I'm not sure you know what 'figure of speech' means either?

There isn't a literal cutting room floor.
And no, you won't have to wait until the patch is released to know of the effort going in. Having exposure to the recent beta tests, I know that there have been builds/tests that won't see the light of day - therefore they are on the 'cutting room floor.

so you telling me that not all the major bugs are going to be fixed?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
so you telling me that not all the major bugs are going to be fixed?

In telling you that a significant amount of time, effort, and resources has gone into the patch.

I can't comment on the final patch content addressing all major bugs because the final patch hasn't been produced yet.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Man I wish I could get in on the testing instead of having to read the back and forth on this thread :(

ABHIII

Club Captain
Its impossible to communicate with you when you are just randomly forming concepts and conclusions without any regard to what is actually being said

well, it's not my problem if you don't know how to ignore. later you come crying & whining on private chat. You don't need to address everyone.

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Boy am I glad I don't read this place daily anymore.

From the sounds of it they mean business with this new patch. Hope this secret thread is touching on the important stuff, like the power of the helicopter shot. Nice invite btw :p.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Man I wish I could get in on the testing instead of having to read the back and forth on this thread :(
Yes, I used to be a staff member of a clan forum for an old game called 'Return to Castle Wolfenstein'. We had an extra forum section that was invisible to all the regular members. We'd spend some of the time laughing and bitching about some of the more annoying members of the forum :p so I'm sure they're having a few jabs at you, ABH ;):yes:lol

Reactions: DAP
D

Dutch

Yes, I used to be a staff member of a clan forum for an old game called 'Return to Castle Wolfenstein'. We had an extra forum section that was invisible to all the regular members. We'd spend some of the time laughing and bitching about some of the more annoying members of the forum :p so I'm sure they're having a few jabs at you, ABH ;):yes:lol
When I was a mod here there used to be a mode in which certain members would think that they were replying to posts but actually no one could see them at all!

ABHIII

Club Captain

It's the other way around here:yes:lol. members are having fun:cheers, staff are :mad:facepalm. i'm truly enjoying my chats with the fanboys. o boy, army of em:spy:spy:spy:spy:spy:spy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread