Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.10), Xbox One (1.0.0.11)

Zidane12345

School Cricketer
The new patch is awesome... It gives perfect gameplay for batting in classic control... Lots of edges and inside edges...

Played a retro one day international match with long boundries... India vs nz retro teams..i was 77/1 in 10 overs went down to 246 all out in 50th over...

Thieves

Club Captain
I am also enjoying the patch as well. Used to suck at batting on medium even on rookie mode. Easy was just too easy and I'd score 250 plus in a t20.

I've seen some really great shots after the new patch and I feel that the controls are much more responsive and realistic now. Managed to get a score of 140 in the last t20 I played which was on medium. Also played a game on easy and made 300.

If you guys are feeling that it's too easy to bat, please put batting and legend and hardest level and post your scores on here for t20s.

I am definately enjoying the patch and found it shocking to see the number of negative comments coming out from here.

Big ant please keep working and do your thing. Il be really happy if u guys continue giving us patches.

D

Deleted member 185125

I am also enjoying the patch as well. Used to suck at batting on medium even on rookie mode. Easy was just too easy and I'd score 250 plus in a t20.

I've seen some really great shots after the new patch and I feel that the controls are much more responsive and realistic now. Managed to get a score of 140 in the last t20 I played which was on medium. Also played a game on easy and made 300.

If you guys are feeling that it's too easy to bat, please put batting and legend and hardest level and post your scores on here for t20s.

I am definately enjoying the patch and found it shocking to see the number of negative comments coming out from here.

Big ant please keep working and do your thing. Il be really happy if u guys continue giving us patches.
After the recent patch, I shifted to Classic controls and it definitely feels very responsive. Anything above hard difficulty modifiers is definitely a challenge. I do see a lot of edges with increase in shot timing difficulty. Hope BA would look into AI batting in limited overs and then probably the Fielding part of the game.

Thieves

Club Captain
So is it fair to assume that those people who are finding it too easy are playing with standard controls?

I think I've tried them once, but was so used to classic controls that I often forgot to press the buttons and played with analogs (which of course resulted in my batsmen doing nothing).

Perhaps an easier way forward is to revert back to previous sliders and settings for standard controls if that's even possible. Right now playing with classic controls feels better than ever to me.

PjPage59

Club Captain
So is it fair to assume that those people who are finding it too easy are playing with standard controls?

I think I've tried them once, but was so used to classic controls that I often forgot to press the buttons and played with analogs (which of course resulted in my batsmen doing nothing).

Perhaps an easier way forward is to revert back to previous sliders and settings for standard controls if that's even possible. Right now playing with classic controls feels better than ever to me.
I play with classic controls and the game is way too easy.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
@MattW
Hi Mattw, will there be any further updates to game? I was playing the game daily before this patch and now i stopped playing the game hoping that there will be further updates to the game to make batting bit difficult like earlier or better than that.
Can you please clarify so that we will either adjust the current game with modifiers/player skills and continue to play or else we will wait until the next patch.
Please note that updating player skills again for all the teams is so much pain.

sashu_91

County Cricketer
@MattW
Hi Mattw, will there be any further updates to game? I was playing the game daily before this patch and now i stopped playing the game hoping that there will be further updates to the game to make batting bit difficult like earlier or better than that.
Can you please clarify so that we will either adjust the current game with modifiers/player skills and continue to play or else we will wait until the next patch.
Please note that updating player skills again for all the teams is so much pain.

Agreed! No real struggle now batting!
Its a put off really for those only playing against AI.

San-Surya

School Cricketer
New patch is good only problem with batsman marker it’s not showing right side like half green circle bowl should go offside instead of hitting the stumps
I play all my shots on guess work
How do we know which bowl is going to where?
Matt please clear this problem

Users who are viewing this thread