Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.10), Xbox One (1.0.0.11)

San-Surya

School Cricketer
Hey people. After long long time. I am enjoying this game and last patch didnt make much difference to me . Overall a brilliant game. Looking forward to next title

Yeah game is perfect now
But still sweep shots over power

San-Surya

School Cricketer
Quitting because its too easy after the patch ? Sir please join our league and show us the way.
[DOUBLEPOST=1533737052][/DOUBLEPOST]
Quitting because its too easy after the patch ? Sir please join our league and show us the way.

People were quitting bcoz of old patch
It wasn’t real so many edges
Now people coming back after new patch
once again thank you very much big Aunt members

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
New patch is good only problem with batsman marker it’s not showing right side like half green circle bowl should go offside instead of hitting the stumps
I play all my shots on guess work
How do we know which bowl is going to where?
Matt please clear this problem

Welcome to how we have been playing the Game in the Online environment since April 2014 ....

Oh , and we cannot select Umpires

and , nevermind :)

mani761

Club Captain
Every team is chasing score so fast in t20 and odi when i autoplay them is this problem is bug

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Is it me, or does it seem that there are no more edges off of pacers in career mode as a bowler? I've bowled many overs now and got a few wickets in other ways. None off of an edge though. This would be the latest PS4 patch that was released.

gang_s

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is it me, or does it seem that there are no more edges off of pacers in career mode as a bowler? I've bowled many overs now and got a few wickets in other ways. None off of an edge though. This would be the latest PS4 patch that was released.
You're not alone. No edges off pacers, even in swinging and seaming conditions. On PS4.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
You're not alone. No edges off pacers, even in swinging and seaming conditions. On PS4.
I am playing tour on veteran, bowled India out for 237, 1 LBW, 1 Bowled rest edge caught.....so its there[DOUBLEPOST=1533797158][/DOUBLEPOST]But second innings 130/1 bowled so Im in trouble here...

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am playing tour on veteran, bowled India out for 237, 1 LBW, 1 Bowled rest edge caught.....so its there[DOUBLEPOST=1533797158][/DOUBLEPOST]But second innings 130/1 bowled so Im in trouble here...
I was specifically referring to career mode here. It seems that works differently. If you have any experience with that then some input would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread