Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.10), Xbox One (1.0.0.11)

Rathish Kumar

Club Cricketer
Game is awesome no complaints, this is how real cricket ll be. We play in offline 4 players all matches it's realistic and competitive.Awesome for real gamers, only problem spin is hard to play, good work big ant and Matt awesome patch

N Jones

Club Captain
It's like going from 1 extreme to the other to many edges with previous patch to now no edges at all
Patch has destroyed game and it now has become boring
Lots of players quitting online because of this
I'm a bit confused with these two new sliders..Ive just started a second innings in a English county match and I've noticed both sliders are on 100. And after 5 overs I've smashed 48.!!!.[DOUBLEPOST=1534010076][/DOUBLEPOST]
Human Edge Frequency Slider/Timing Window Adjustment Slider.....sounds great:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs
I've just noticed that the two sliders are set to 100. I'm a bit confused by this

jaffar100

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game is awesome no complaints, this is how real cricket ll be. We play in offline 4 players all matches it's realistic and competitive.Awesome for real gamers, only problem spin is hard to play, good work big ant and Matt awesome patch

Yes Rathish,

Very True I agree with your point.

Now the game is very good , especially longer formats.
People who like arcade gaming may not like this , currently the game is Balanced it’s not like every match you can score a century patience and staying at crease is a key.
Also getting wickets are also like realistic, not every match you get 3-5 wickets.

I have started new career and I was only able to score my first hundred in my 5th match that too in 172 balls. I am enjoying the overall gameplay.

I would rate the current game overall 8/10. Good Work @MattW @BigAntStudios , looking forward to your upcoming games.

Big Ant a Big :thumbs:clap

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I'm a bit confused with these two new sliders..Ive just started a second innings in a English county match and I've noticed both sliders are on 100. And after 5 overs I've smashed 48.!!!.[DOUBLEPOST=1534010076][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've just noticed that the two sliders are set to 100. I'm a bit confused by this
both sliders on 100 is meant to be the setting that equals patch 1.09, many reporting that this is not the case however :(

mani761

Club Captain
I cant play career in odi and t20s because usually i just autoplay to get my turn but which ever team is chasing they chase very fast like 350 runs in 25 overs when i autoplay them only test format s correct for autoplay so please its my request just look into it earlier when i play dbc 14 it has very good autplay system

PjPage59

Club Captain
Yes Rathish,

Very True I agree with your point.

Now the game is very good , especially longer formats.
People who like arcade gaming may not like this , currently the game is Balanced it’s not like every match you can score a century patience and staying at crease is a key.
Also getting wickets are also like realistic, not every match you get 3-5 wickets.

I have started new career and I was only able to score my first hundred in my 5th match that too in 172 balls. I am enjoying the overall gameplay.

I would rate the current game overall 8/10. Good Work @MattW @BigAntStudios , looking forward to your upcoming games.

Big Ant a Big :thumbs:clap
The game is arcade now so those players should love this game.

D

Deleted member 185125

Human edge slider at 100, is definitely not the same as it was on 1.09. Should have been 50 at default, giving option for players to increase if required.

AI batting in T20 has degraded since the last few patches, can't find scores above 165-170. The AI first innings bug during 17 to 19 overs takes out the fun in bowling first. And if batted second, AI can't chase anything above 170, even on legend hardest.

AI ODI batting is just single paced. No real intent in the death overs, even with wickets in hand.
AI Field setting after 40 overs still does not have more than 4 fielders outside the circle. This isn't a problem with T20 though. Same way power play spinner field has everyone in the circle.

Career mode simulation scores also has issues. Results are unrealistic especially during AI chase.
Also the bug which does not allow to set fields during first ball of the over also persists.

Users who are viewing this thread