PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Received, although the tag didnt work.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
He slammed on the brakes as he nearly crashed into a broken down car. He walked out to help, but instead found himself at gunpoint.

His partner was on his way, but too far. Heck, he could do with that strange man from the park. But it wasn't to be.

The deed was done swiftly, under watchful eyes.

ContrarianUmp is dead. He was a cop, town-aligned.

It is now Day 1. You may start posting.

@asprin @Gaurav @Yash. @Sodium @El Loco @zwarrior @RUDOLPH @CerealKiller @Deadpool. @Akshay. @Jack Ryder @ContrarianUmp

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Still trying to understand what is happening here but it is bad start for us.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
We could've done better with an alive cop. That's a big blow. The mafia hit the jackpot

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
This is why I hate lethal night 0s. Someone goes out without playing! I feel for you Ump, this is why none of my games ever have lethal night first up. On top of it all, you were the cop which makes it all that more difficult for us now.

He slammed on the brakes as he nearly crashed into a broken down car. He walked out to help, but instead found himself at gunpoint.

This seems like ContUmp who tried to investigate a townie (maybe some weak townie?) but got killed himself.

His partner was on his way, but too far. Heck, he could do with that strange man from the park. But it wasn't to be.

I cannot derive anything from this but I feel someone was blocked here.

The deed was done swiftly, under watchful eyes.

I think the kill wasn't performed by the GF here. Maybe the mafia can decide amongst them as to who will perform the kill.

Also, I really want to know why this title? The inner eye. Under watchful eyes in the last sentence may mean we are a blind town while those in the mafia are normal. I know this might all sound stupid but if we can crack the title, I think we can find some info.

Still trying to understand what is happening here but it is bad start for us.

That is a very 'safe' thing to post first up. It seems Ryder wants to fill in. I am sure he is better than 'still trying to figure out' line. I think this is a deliberate attempt to fly under the radar here. That makes me really suspicious of him.

FOS: Jack Ryder

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
EDIT:

Okay just read night 0 writeup and it seems 2nd para is the guy who was waiting for his partner in the park and annoyed. Maybe someone has to find someone and only then can he do something...

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Interesting effort to read into the write up I wouldn't have been able to infer anywhere near as much as that lol, but it's a start nonetheless. The cop being taken away without even playing pees me right off. One less PR for us and worst case it's basically starting with an unbalanced set-up straight off the bat for all intents and purposes, although I hope not.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh dear. This is harsh. I feel it should be a level playing field, at least on the 1st day. Does a cop often get killed at the start of the game? I remember something like this happening in Perfect Square's game too.

Users who are viewing this thread