The Inner Eye - Endgame + Setup

This is a bad start for us. A cop being killed first up is huge disadvantage. We have started the game with negativity. Also, wow. That was some good analysis Gaurav. I couldn't have cracked that much. I had to reread your post twice to understand. That's what experienced player means.

Scene 1
"Is that mother****er ever going to show up?" he grumbled.

He sat on the park bench, annoyed, as the dying embers of twilight fell gracefully onto... No way. "Is that a man... meditating?" he thought to himself.

He did have every right to question what he'd seen. It was 40 degrees outside after all. Was he seeing things? Wouldn't be the first time.

"Yep, another no show", he said to himself, entering the car all by himself as night fell.

Scene 2
He slammed on the brakes as he nearly crashed into a broken down car. He walked out to help, but instead found himself at gunpoint.

His partner was on his way, but too far. Heck, he could do with that strange man from the park. But it wasn't to be.

The deed was done swiftly, under watchful eyes.

ContrarianUmp is dead. He was a cop, town-aligned.

Still trying to piece the scenes together...
If the person from scene 1 is intended to die in scene 2 ... then ContrarianUmp death was planned since the write up by the moderator. This could be because @ContrarianUmp requested to shadow the moderator as he want to learn more. It's also possible that the baddies attempted kill got blocked last night. In my opinion, if this was the case, we could have started with two murders straight of the get go...

Scene 1
"Is that mother****er ever going to show up?" he grumbled.

He sat on the park bench, annoyed, as the dying embers of twilight fell gracefully onto... No way. "Is that a man... meditating?" he thought to himself.

He did have every right to question what he'd seen. It was 40 degrees outside after all. Was he seeing things? Wouldn't be the first time.

"Yep, another no show", he said to himself, entering the car all by himself as night fell.

Scene 2
He slammed on the brakes as he nearly crashed into a broken down car. He walked out to help, but instead found himself at gunpoint.

His partner was on his way, but too far. Heck, he could do with that strange man from the park. But it wasn't to be.

ContrarianUmp is dead. He was a cop, town-aligned.

Still trying to piece the scenes together...
If the person from scene 1 is intended to die in scene 2 ... then ContrarianUmp death was planned since the write up by the moderator. This could be because @ContrarianUmp requested to shadow the moderator as he want to learn more. It's also possible that the baddies attempted kill got blocked last night. In my opinion, if this was the case, we could have started with two murders straight of the get go...
What do you mean by this ?

There can be two kills in one night :eek:?

Oh my god.. A Cop gone that's horrible for us. Terrible just Terrible. Yash is too Quite i think he's behind this.

Very bad start losing the cop already

Here's what I interpreted till now
I think it must be the mafia who is in scene 1 and not the cop as said by Rudolph
"Yep, another no show", he said to himself, entering the car all by himself as night fell

ContrarianUmp crashed into the mafia's car(maybe ContUmp investigated that same mafia guy) and he got killed by the mafia

Still trying to figure this out
His partner was on his way

That ContrarianUmp death was part of the moderator's set-up. The person in scene 1 & 2 is the same person.
No way that can happen. From where do you get mafia kill was blocked? There are more than 1 people in scene 2. Read my thoughts on the previous page. Also do you think Simon will be so stupid to kill ContUmp because he asked to mod a game? Why would he then let him play anyway? Are you trying to mislead us here? Surely not like the Rudolph I saw in the last game.

Lynch: Rudolph

My fos on Ryder stands too!

No way that can happen. From where do you get mafia kill was blocked? There are more than 1 people in scene 2. Read my thoughts on the previous page. Also do you think Simon will be so stupid to kill ContUmp because he asked to mod a game? Why would he then let him play anyway? Are you trying to mislead us here? Surely not like the Rudolph I saw in the last game.

Lynch: Rudolph

My fos on Ryder stands too!
That's over dramatic, seriously... I'm trying to analyze a scene and that's reason for a Lynch. Perhaps I struck a nerve..

No, you misleading us is the reason for a lynch. Your reasoning is pathetic when you say mafia kill was blocked and Simon had it in his mind to kill Contump right from the start. Does it make any sense?

No, you misleading us is the reason for a lynch. Your reasoning is pathetic when you say mafia kill was blocked and Simon had it in his mind to kill Contump right from the start. Does it make any sense?
I cannot derive anything from this but I feel someone was blocked here.
That is a very 'safe' thing to post first up. It seems Ryder wants to fill in. I am sure he is better than 'still trying to figure out' line. I think this is a deliberate attempt to fly under the radar here. That makes me really suspicious of him.

FOS: Jack Ryder
You were saying, what???

Here's my theory on the highlighted part. @Gaurav tried to kill someone (Perhaps @Jack Ryder) and he was blocked!!!

Let's clear this from the word "Get go" , you know a murder was blocked. I know a murder was blocked, because I blocked you :p

We both know each others roles :D The question now is who will be more convincing!

Gaurav is trying to get rid of me because I'm pissing him off once again, nice strategy to get rid of the power role players first Gaurav.

Lynch: Gaurav aka Garry "the murderer" 2010

. I know a murder was blocked, because I blocked you
So you are claiming a roleblocker? Town or mafia? I am leaning mafia definitely for now as with the cop already dead no town RB will claim this early in the game! The kill went ahead. So what do you have to say about that? Or is it still Simon wanted to kill Ump right from the start?

Let's clear this from the word "Get go" , you know a murder was blocked.
Ump was killed so how can a murder be blocked? This is outright stupid.

The deed here refers to the murder. Ump being killed by the mafia. Simple.

My lynch stands and I would like if the players read the last two pages and understand what is happening and vote. Rudolph jumping the gun so early has given away at least to me that he is anti town. Maybe he is a mafia RB. You didn't analyze the writeup at all! You just mislead us with that fake theory of yours. How on earth can you say the kil was blocked when we have Ump killed at the night? Lol

I was about to trust Rudolph on his RB role claim and his last night act towards Gaurav. But the way Gaurav explained the situation was simply convincing. How can someone be dead if the mafia was blocked? If it was Simon who did kill Ump then it would've been a modkill and not a murder.

Rudolph, it might either be an atrocious lie from you or the lyncher(you) have already started his work..

FoS: Rudolph.

I cannot derive anything from this but I feel someone was blocked here.
How on earth can you say the kil was blocked when we have Ump killed at the night?
You are talking in riddles :facepalm How can you say a kill was blocked?

Rudolph VS Gaurav

Good VS Evil

It's a real pity you started so aggressively, trying to throw me under the bus. I might be off with my crimescene theory , but you know I have you figured out :yes

It's up to the goodies to read between the lines and not be intimidated by Gaurav's administrative power. Play the game naturally guys ... @Gaurav aka Gary "The murderer" 2010 knows not to take things seriously. It's just a game :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1491638874][/DOUBLEPOST]
If it was Simon who did kill Ump then it would've been a modkill and not a murder.
Good question @Sodium . Perhaps there are two forces at work here... a Serial Killer & Mafia :spy

Okay, this is getting more confusing. I will wait for others to post their views and based on their comments, I will vote. And it won't be a bandwagon but a true analysis of posts - just like I did in the last game.

Every culprit will surely do a mistake. He won't be 100% perfect. So let me dig into the previous posts and find out what the actual matter is. Until then I'll hold my vote.

Users who are viewing this thread