The PC High School Mafia - Town (Rudolph, ContUmp & asprin) win!

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Hey guys, sorry for not being around for this one. I'll get onto creating a setup for my game asap, hope to see you guys there. :thumbs

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Alright people, I think I clearly mentioned in rule #4 that no communication about the game outside this thread will be entertained at all unless your PM says otherwise. Yet, I have come to know people talking about it with others via PM. Tbh it spoils the fun and makes me not want to host any other game in future and call off this one. I will give one opportunity to all who have done it to PM me whatever they have talked and with whom. Then I will see what to do. zwarrior won't be replacing Simon. Anyone else available?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Alright people, I think I clearly mentioned in rule #4 that no communication about the game outside this thread will be entertained at all unless your PM says otherwise. Yet, I have come to know people talking about it with others via PM. Tbh it spoils the fun and makes me not want to host any other game in future and call off this one. I will give one opportunity to all who have done it to PM me whatever they have talked and with whom. Then I will see what to do. zwarrior won't be replacing Simon. Anyone else available?
I talked with zwarrior, as he was already eliminated. I had no idea that he was going to replace Simon.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Why would you trust him? What if he was a mafia member who is revealed as town on death? As I said or will say now, nothing should be discussed about the game with anyone outside this very thread!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why would you trust him? What if he was a mafia member who is revealed as town on death?

To be fair to him, if that PM conversation happened after zwarrior's death, I would have trusted him as a townie as well since his role was revealed as a town aligned by you, the mod of the game. Or is it such that even a mod can lie about roles upon death and one can trust absolutely no one in the game to say the truth.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Mid Day 2

It was middle of the day when suddenly someone yelled! All of them rushed to see what had happened. They were horrified after they discovered a dead body in the middle of the day. It was of Simon. Simon was modkilled as no replacement was found.
He was the detective, school team aligned.

Vote count

Rudolph (5) - Ali, Yash, The Deadman, Perfect Square, asprin
The Deadman (4) - Sodium, Rudolph, CerealKiller, ContUmp
Naman Thakur (1) - Jack Ryder

Not voting (2) - Akshay, Naman

With 12 alive, it takes 7 for a lynch.

Day 2 continues.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I change my vote. I don't think Rudolph had any inkling that his suicide would be overturned. So he probably was telling the truth about his role.

Hence, in an attempt to get someone lynched before the end of day,

Lynch: The Deadman

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Jesus ****** Christ we have lost our detective!

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
What is happening here?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Game is still on. @RUDOLPH voted for himself which triggered the supposed lynch. In doing so he declared his role. There was confusion as to the extent he was allowed to do what he did. To protect the game he hid some posts pending @Gaurav checking out what happened.

All the posts were undeleted and is available for all to see. He was not allowed to vote for himself so essentially the vote count was reset to what is was pre his supposed lynching.

Fair assessment? @Gaurav, @CerealKiller ,@The Deadman @RUDOLPH

Users who are viewing this thread