The Retro Thread

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
@wasteyouryouth I have done the Aussies squad but now after starting on Pakistan and India i have realised most of the players are not available on the community and need to be made from scratch.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've done some of the World Cup 96 kits. Shared them under 96 World Cup 1 and 2.

If anyone wants to help @pinku with squads he is working on them. It's probably a case of creating players that aren't on the game.

JF9Dlhj.jpg
SY2HghN.jpg
kAD0Bp6.jpg
Uptq43B.jpg
lvKOyct.jpg
Jx2tJNv.jpg
fg9xzz7.jpg
Cgc3rWd.jpg

pinku

Associate Captain
I've done some of the World Cup 96 kits. Shared them under 96 World Cup 1 and 2.

If anyone wants to help @pinku with squads he is working on them. It's probably a case of creating players that aren't on the game.

JF9Dlhj.jpg
SY2HghN.jpg
kAD0Bp6.jpg
Uptq43B.jpg
lvKOyct.jpg
Jx2tJNv.jpg
fg9xzz7.jpg
Cgc3rWd.jpg

Thank you very much. I have completed Australia, West Indies and Sri Lanka. Just need players for the other teams as they are only 30 to 50% complete yet.

Mrakh

School Cricketer
Has anybody made a version of the 2006 Australia T20 kit? The ugly blue and yellow monstrosity? I'd love to have it.

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Has anyone done England/Aus 2005 ashes teams? As searching in academy is abit wonky. I must be doing it wrong :)

bobgofaster197

Club Cricketer
I'm trying to do a couple of England retro team badges I've got 3 lions design but some players wore a helmet badge in the 80s looked like someone on a horse? Any ideas? Thanks

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm trying to do a couple of England retro team badges I've got 3 lions design but some players wore a helmet badge in the 80s looked like someone on a horse? Any ideas? Thanks
I think wasted did that one already

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yup that's the one. @wasteyouryouth you did that one right?
Yeah a close approximation at least.

Shared as 'mcc tour1'. The image I used had a banner underneath for tour country and dates. I've left space at the bottom of the logo for the banner could be added separately - I've not shared that, but still have it saved on pc. I toned the colours down a little for the shared version but go ahead and alter them how you want.

@GorgeousGeorge59
@blockerdave

HaERavo.jpg

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Users who are viewing this thread