• no

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
faraz haider said:
DRAFT LOTTERY
wow great news as RAW first pick discovered as JOHN CENA. now chain gang goes to raw with his belt.
On other hand SMACKDOWN icked up back the man which they lost last year none other than CHRIS BENIOT.

WELL i will update you guys as uptill thee are 4 picks left for RAW and Smackdown
Great, put the most annoying man in wrestling on the show I actually bother to watch.

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
andrew_nixon said:
Least that's actually interesting, unlike John Cena, who doesn't have a talented bone in his entire body.
You are right Andrew,
John Cena has no Wrestling abilities besides Talking **** and Rapping,
I would like to know If he would have survived in WWE actulay If he havent had those sorts of abilities with him.

Big_Boss

Club Cricketer
John Cena - My friend met John Cena at Great America and John told her that he was going to Raw - that was about a year ago. And now hes at RAW.

Kurt Angle is a real wreslter (Gold Metal) - It's true It's Damn True

Brock Lesnear - Also a real Wreslter (Used to wreslte in college and was the champion) :) I hope he comes back as well as The Rock - Man hes funny

Stone Cold and Goldberg aren't going to wreslte anymore (I think)

Triple H - Still Alive ;) , Time To Play The Game

I don't watch much wreslting anymore, but yeah I do watch it when I hear something about it...

WWE - Don't Try This At Home :boxing

Satish555

Club Captain
hey , wot do u guys mean that cena cant fite? hes my favourite wrestler after batista ofcourse. he has that FU move . thats super effective. that suplex from the back back spinning one. the 5 knuckle shuffle. hes strong his punches are good. hes cool after all that . and i think the thing that makes him survive in the wwe most is his endurance . he lasted bigshow. he fought through all beaten in i quit match where he was severly beten. he could take pain n that is very important n its something that not every one has.

gold639

International Coach
Noooooooooo.......I hate John Cena :mad:

Now I think I can predict what will happen:

HHH beats John Cena in a WHC/WWE unification match to become the undisputed champion(Like it was 2 years ago).

So he'll have to fight on both Raw and Smackdown.

Satish555 said:
hey , wot do u guys mean that cena cant fite? hes my favourite wrestler after batista ofcourse. he has that FU move . thats super effective. that suplex from the back back spinning one. the 5 knuckle shuffle. hes strong his punches are good. hes cool after all that . and i think the thing that makes him survive in the wwe most is his endurance . he lasted bigshow. he fought through all beaten in i quit match where he was severly beten. he could take pain n that is very important n its something that not every one has.

That is not because of his wrestling ability,the results were fixed,so he was meant to win those matches.

I now hope that Cena will become a heel :)

I can't believe there are so many people who like Cena! :eek:

Last edited:

faraz haider

International Cricketer
well i also hated johncena till judgement day but when he fight I QUIT match against jbl, he some how prove that he has got wrestling capablities.

well i was feeling of johncena going to raw since RAW vs Smackdown came in to the market as in the back of cd cover there is a photos of johncena walking in raw ring talking with jericho and steering to shawnmicheal.

guys who do yu think will be next person drafted from smackdown to raw?

gold639

International Coach
faraz_haider said:
well i also hated johncena till judgement day but when he fight I QUIT match against jbl, he some how prove that he has got wrestling capablities.

The I Quit match doesn't need wrestling ability at all.You just have to use the weapons well in that match.

The_Champ said:
friends i like Goldberg is he still playing

Nah he left the WWE last year :(

faraz haider

International Cricketer
The Champ said:
friends i like Goldberg is he still playing
well there are some rumours about him that he will face stonecold in near future to take revenge of wrestlemania stunner.
huk hogan and akebona has also got rumours , hogan wants to perticipate in one more match while akebona wants to teamup with bigshow.

Satan

School Cricketer
Wrestling is partly fake and partly real. noone could fake a fall through the anouncer's table. It is not completly real but it is not comepletely fake either.

John Cena is a Wrestling God and deserves all the attention he gets. He is great wrestler and no.1

Ricky pontinG

School Cricketer
JOHN CENA SUCKS
He is so pathetic
In my opinion Matt Striker is better than him. Angle should have kicked his butt!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread