Review Ashes Cricket 2009 Press Reviews

jan52

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I dont know for some reason i am optimistic this time that the game will be as good as brian lara 99

srk121

International Coach
I dont know for some reason i am optimistic this time that the game will be as good as brian lara 99

I am not going to judge the game by just the trailer. I will wait for it to be released and then make a judgement. Hopefully codies have got things right this time round.

lawsy009

School Cricketer
I may be wrong here but don't places like the Guardian and stuff have reviews of a game a few days before it's release to gain interest? Surely having it some two-three weeks before the game is released is a bit much isn't it?

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
call me a pessimistic ███████ i dont care...but i've never really believed in the pre-release reviews especially when the game is atleast 2 weeks away.
i tend to believe they are the paid ones to garner publicity and excitement.

and again it has nothing to do with TAOC or feeling the pressure or similar CRAP.
i will be buying the ORIGINAL copy and if it does turn out to be good...
i'll be more than glad to recommend it to others..

ronnarin

Club Cricketer
I agree, i don't belive these pre release reviews too much unless their from gaming sites(ign gamespot etc), but it has given me slightly more hope for the games quality

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
I agree, i don't belive these pre release reviews too much unless their from gaming sites(ign gamespot etc), but it has given me slightly more hope for the games quality

everywhere its a same thing dude.

i remember reading somewhere that gamespot reviewer was fired because he tore apart GTA IV for being such a poorly imported game.

then rockstar paid them off and got 9.0 Review !!!

all these high profile websites and reviewers are always on the companies pay roll...

P

pcfan123

everywhere its a same thing dude.

i remember reading somewhere that gamespot reviewer was fired because he tore apart GTA IV for being such a poorly imported game.

then rockstar paid them off and got 9.0 Review !!!

all these high profile websites and reviewers are always on the companies pay roll...

You read somewhere? Yea and I read that Elvis is in Brussels this time of year.

P

pcfan123

Show me the proof that gamespot fired an employee for writing a negative review about GTA IV and I will gladly admit to be an idiot.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
^As proven a source link can be very handy at times but do u have the one for GTAIV episode that you have talked about in the earlier post.

P

pcfan123

That preview was terrible. The guy only played it for 15 minutes and he is going on about how it feels good once your batsman is set. So he bowled, checkout out the stats/features, batted a test match batsman to confidence in 15 minutes? please .....

waiting for gamespot and ign to properly review it.

10dulkar

Club Cricketer
The graphics are, frankly, disappointing. They’re perfectly functional for sure, but there is not much of a noticable improvement on Atari’s previous Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2007. The animations also seem clunky but they may still have some work to be done before the game is ready for release.

They should have rectified it in final release. wonder when did he played the game? Must be in old build.

As per his preview AC09 = BLIC2007 + Statistics tracking + Few Minor changes.

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
That preview was terrible. The guy only played it for 15 minutes and he is going on about how it feels good once your batsman is set. So he bowled, checkout out the stats/features, batted a test match batsman to confidence in 15 minutes? please .....

waiting for gamespot and ign to properly review it.

he was comparing fight Night Round 4 with a cricket game, horrible :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread