Codies/Transmission, we need clarification

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
About edges, I've found that if you use swing more, they happen more often and carry more often as well.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Can a mod/admin find out how old the build of the PC demo is? Is it a similar age to the Xbox 360, in which case it could be up to six weeks old. :)

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
I've found i get no swing, even when the clouds are on the pitch, and they think its all over.

Helicon

School Cricketer
It's pure coincidence and unnecessary speculation on the OP's behalf. I have played the 360 demo to death and not got many edges, I bowl lots of swing deliveries, I'm sure if I played it some more I'd get some, it's just luck of the draw.

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
well i think its just a demo and maybe they wanted us to see, its possible to get edges in the game ,,,,,

diaskasun added 2 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

I've found i get no swing, even when the clouds are on the pitch, and they think its all over.

yes not much swing but lot of seam movment. but more then that AI bowlers balls lot of no-balls.

rahul09101991

School Cricketer
the gameplay of demo version is pretty much the same as the full version...there will be no special graphics for the full..The ashes cricket 09 has crap graphics even at extreme resolution and details..so you will have to be content for it..

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
One thing that badly needs to be clarified by the developers' is the run out bug. If they want the game to be only a multiplayer than they need not worry about this bug. However if they want game to be just as successful in single player mode, than this bug has to go.
If the runout bug stays than I will presume they are just big fans of Inzimam and yousaf :)

Last edited:

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
One thing that badly needs to be clarified by the developers' is the run out bug. If they want the game to be only a multiplayer than they need not worry about this bug. However if they want game to be just as successful in single player mode, than this bug has to go.
If the runout bug stays than I will presume they are just big fans of Inzimam and yousaf :)

good one mate :D

Users who are viewing this thread