• Zimbabwe

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nice win of India. First Test series won in Zimbabwe and first one since 1986 out of the subcontinent. (I think some people here weren't even born then) But Zimbabwe surely gave some fightback in this match.

Blignaut was good. Pathan without a doubt Man of the Match and Man of the Series.

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
ZexyZahid said:
Nice win of India. First Test series won in Zimbabwe and first one since 1986. (I think some people here weren't even born then)

Please re-phrase it! Its not the first one since 1986 but its our "first one outside the subcontinent since 1986!

I was a year old when India won against England in 1986! Who knew that series was to be historical?

ZexyZahid said:
But Zimbabwe surely gave some fightback in this match.

Blignaut was good. Pathan without a doubt Man of the Match and Man of the Series.

I agree! But Blignaut was a beneficiary of some atrocious catching behind the wicket by the Indians. Jadhav, Sehwag and Karthick! Why is Karthick trying to take chances originally for Rahul Dravid? He brought off a sensational catch once like that in the first innings in this test off Dion Ebrahim. But why is he trying to pluck catches that are meant to be caught by Dravid? Dravid is himself a brilliant fielder at slips! He can catch the ball in front of his face! Karthick has no confidence in such an experienced campaigner in Dravid and that cost us the chance to finish the match early today!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
satishmania said:
kaarthick shud be dropped n MS dhoni shud replace him

Agree with you! Everyone should see what makes Chappell think that Dhoni is the next superstar of international cricket!

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
saisrini80 said:
Please re-phrase it! Its not the first one since 1986 but its our "first one outside the subcontinent since 1986!

I was a year old when India won against England in 1986! Who knew that series was to be historical?

That's what I meant actually. They won the first series out of the subcontinent. I forgot to write that.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
satishmania said:
ganguly shud be sacked as well

Yup! Ganguly can be sacked! But its not going to allow Yuvraj and Kaif to play together in tests. Sachin is coming back for the Sri Lanka tests and would pick Ganguly's place. So Kaif might replace Yuvraj (if Ganguly is sacked which is unlikely to happen any soon!)

Users who are viewing this thread