India's tour of Australia - January 2016

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's what I meant. They should not put those ads on a holiday during cricket match. I pick up my mobile immediately when it comes and don't watch the TV for next 2 mins ;p

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
That's what I meant. They should not put those ads on a holiday during cricket match. I pick up my mobile immediately when it comes and don't watch the TV for next 2 mins ;p

Watching the match with family ??

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Watching the match with family ??
Yup.[DOUBLEPOST=1453810164][/DOUBLEPOST]Really delighted with our bowling and batting performance today. Spinners were amazing to bring the game back. Jaddu, Ashwin and Bumrah were amazing

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Brilliant from Kohli first up and then Dhoni to finish it off like that. Raina played an indifferent innings I think. But it was important for him to spend some time in the middle which he did. Would have liked Yuvraj to have a hit too, next game maybe. For the bowling I am really liking Bumrah. Wonderful bowling. Pandya was hammered first up but came back strongly. Well played India.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Loved Bumrah there, why did I have him on reserves and not in the main. A team effort we can say, not only Rohit Virat this time. Fielding was way better than the ODIs. Overall a great win.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
When you play positive and fearless Cricket, you can defeat any team in the world particularly when you are batting first, thats what India did today I guess

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Meanwhile Indian women chased 140 odd against Australia, I think in the same ground. I was watching last 6 overs of Indian batting. They were impressive. And I think it is the record chase for Indian women in T20I. So, both Indian men and women won against Australia today.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Meanwhile Indian women chased 140 odd against Australia, I think in the same ground. I was watching last 6 overs of Indian batting. They were impressive. And I think it is the record chase for Indian women in T20I. So, both Indian men and women won against Australia today.
REPUBLIC DAY > AUS DAY. :lol

Users who are viewing this thread