Next Codemasters game - Ashes Cricket 2009

Ashes Cricket 09 better than EA Cricket?

• Yes, it will beat EA Cricket games

Votes: 137 57.6%
  • No, EA Cricket is far better than this

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Have to wait for trailer and features to release

Votes: 53 22.3%
  • Maybe Cricket 09 beat Ashes Cricket 09

Votes: 27 11.3%

• Total voters

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
How many times should I echo, Lets keep away from discussing about other sites here. Do it in FORUMS FOR THE WEB! :rolleyes:

When you post a link to an useful info on the game, are we refrain ourselves from discussing that info? Instead discussing whether the contents are authentic there, I am only posting there, Don't post there & post here.. etc etc rubbish stuffs!

If you guys want to discuss seriously on cricketgaming site start a thread in FORUM for the web. Or, go to never ending forums for time pass. Not here!:rolleyes:

hramnani

School Cricketer
My only wish was for Ashes 2009 to have an Archieves feature and I think it does. :banana2

I know that not all the teams are licensed but now I only hope and pray that the Indian team sports the New Blue rather than the old uniform. :upray

Last edited:

coolz_hari

International Coach
Today is 17th june.just one month away from the release .but ,there are no official trailers . They wanna keep it confidential like ea cricket or what:rolleyes:

UCC-WMH

Club Cricketer
This is a question for all PS3 owners who are planning to buy this. Do you think there will be trophies, and if so what do you think they would be?

Hat-trick: Get a hat-trick
Six!: Hit a six
Flip of the coin: Win the toss etc etc.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Possibly, but we won't be camcording the screens to get a video, if that's what you were getting at. More likely I'd take some photos of the vending machines and posters outside Transmission. Coke vs Pepsi - what makes a better cricket game?

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Possibly, but we won't be camcording the screens to get a video, if that's what you were getting at. More likely I'd take some photos of the vending machines and posters outside Transmission. Coke vs Pepsi - what makes a better cricket game?
Is it that you guys won't be allowed or you can't be bothered to? :p

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
We weren't allowed when we went to Codies last time. Screenshots, videos, etc. have to be approved by the licensers (i.e. ECB, Cricket Australia, etc.) before they are made public so I doubt we'll be allowed again this time.

PhilD123

International Coach
This is a question for all PS3 owners who are planning to buy this. Do you think there will be trophies, and if so what do you think they would be?

Hat-trick: Get a hat-trick
Six!: Hit a six
Flip of the coin: Win the toss etc etc.
I think I'm right in saying for every PS3 game released after January this year, there has to be trophies so yeah. I'd imagine they'd be things like get a 5-fer, 10-fer, get a 100 etc.

Users who are viewing this thread