BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We still have Oram and Mills to come so we do have batting power left :p

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
WTF where is gul :(

I thought it was good a decision - Riaz with pace and reverse-swing just went for 13. Spinners were keeping it tight, so might as well try one more over to build the pressure. It worked, although feel sorry for Taylor. It was a 50-50 decision.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Dam so jealous of Pakistan, they always seem to find these good death bowlers. First Tanvir in the T20 WC semi against us and now they have Riaz producing that.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
I honestly can't see how the Kiwi's will do well in the WC. If you're struggling to chase less than 270 against Pak, how will you chase over 300 against the big dogs?

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Great yorker. We will still win though. I'm always optimistic if you haven't realised:p But yeah, we've got this.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I honestly can't see how the Kiwi's will do well in the WC. If you're struggling to chase less than 270 against Pak, how will you chase over 300 against the big dogs?

If you ask Rig just win 3 matches that's all. The Kiwis do show up to the WC apparently haven't missed a Semi and they certainly have the players. But McMillian ain't confident in them at all.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
what? is 270 is not a good fighting score and you are saying against pakistan?

wow for your info may be our batting is not too good but everybody knows our bowling's quality

ferg512

International Coach
Great stuff from Wahab, he has been really impressive on this tour. More than capable replacement for Amir.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
yeah i dont know why people still shout for amir i am following riaz since he was a domestic player he has been great death bowler

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Their bowling's good no doubt, but it's too hot and cold with Akhtar and Gul and Afridi being 3 of the main bowlers. For the first time in a long time, Pak's batting is their stronger suit. Explosive top order with Akmal and Shehzad, with calm Hafeez at the other end. Then solid middle order of Younis and Misbah, then the explosive lower order, followed by the hard hitting tail of Tanvir, Gul and Riaz.

And Oram!! maybe Chewie's right :D

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oram batting half decently :eek:

Granted, I am guessing from Cricinfo commentary, but he's actually scoring more than a run a ball within his first 10 balls!

Users who are viewing this thread