Pakistani Tour of New Zealand, Dec-Feb 2010/11

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well there goes Oram winning the match, last one up Mills. Still got the Mac who scored 50 last match.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
but still as far as i am concerned our bowling is a complete package may be we can add rehman in wc but still it is quite good and can give any batting line up a tough time

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Screw this, I ain't paying to watch this rubbish at Eden Park on Saturday.

Get your act together NZC if you want me to pay to come and watch you.

What a joke these last three matches have been.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
TBF to Akmal that one went miles in the air. Huge hit by McCullum, still hope yet and the gap between runs and balls in 20.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
:lol Rameez: "Do the basics right - get the yorker in"

Since when has a deadly yorker been a basic.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
So we finally win the series after a gap of two years :cheers. Well done and we can do a lot better without Akmals :thumbs.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Really worrying signs for the Kiwi's ahead of the WC - especially considering they've won each toss.

On the other hand, Pak are looking more and more dangerous. Definitley on par with the big boys.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
the best thing is for pakistan that their young players like ahmad,hafeez,riaz i hope now we have a good chance to reach semis

ferg512

International Coach
Screw this, I ain't paying to watch this rubbish at Eden Park on Saturday.

Get your act together NZC if you want me to pay to come and watch you.

What a joke these last three matches have been.

Yeah I agree, I haven't gone to a match this summer for the first time in like the last five years.

But even still, how can they expect people to want to watch them play crap. It's just not worth it. I said before the series the teams were pretty even but I'm pretty convinced now that Pakistan is far ahead of us.

And to Pakistan fans your team is going really well and I reckon you guys can win WC if you play well but don't fool yourselves with this wins. We probably are quite worse than Bangladesh.

I would moan about the game but the only thing I'm going to say is how frustrating is Martin Guptill?? Hes in the form of his life and keeps getting out soo softly. Literally every single game he has got himself out. He must just have a complete mental block. I know hes not the only one but when you are in that kind of form you need to capatilise.

Users who are viewing this thread