Patch #4 release update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CricketOtaku

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Hello everyone!

On behalf of Big Ant, I'd like to share a brief message regarding the fourth patch for Don Bradman Cricket 17. We're happy to announce today that the patch will be available towards the end of April.

The team has been busily collecting feedback from our players, so thank you to all of those who took the time to email us through bugs that needed squishing and things that they would like to see reflected in the game. We're doing our best to accommodate everyone.

The patch will be released for all platforms, and we'll get more details to you as we can over the coming weeks.

Happy cricketing! Thank you for your support, and for loving this great sport.

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
Saw this on Facebook and aside from the usual couple of clowns, most people are responding with Likes and Loves of it despite the likelyhood of over a months wait. :) Kind of verifies what I was saying, that information is gratefully received aside from a small minority. Didn't even have to be something as huge as an estimated release, but it is great to hear of course.

Awesome work Big Ant!

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
Good work BigAnt! add cloudy and overcast conditions to patch 4. Cricket is not always played in the sun! :)

I wouldn't ordinarily thank a patch request post in an update thread like this, but that's one obvious suggestion that I haven't read about here very much. Good point.

D

Deleted member 46200

I wouldn't ordinarily thank a patch request post in an update thread like this, but that's one obvious suggestion that I haven't read about here very much. Good point.
If it's going to fix most (all hopefully) things like fielding, stats and other biggies (longer hair, darker browns and alice bands) then I would but may hedge my bet.. Is that a barn door open...?

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is not Patch for me , Its a New Game Released in April .

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Update of an update, must be a big deal.

I have a little one due in April hopefully I get some time to check it out.

Yorker21

School Cricketer
hey big ant thanks for the incoming patch. could guys please think about adding different delivery actions for bowlers instead off the same for every player that would be awesome loving the game. Cheers.

Rohit Basu

Banned
Few things noted batsman standing outside offstump and if u bowl on stumps also it's give wide very unrealistic. Medium bowlers are bowling below 90 on online after editing skills shot power has to be tuned for slower balls batsman are standing half down the creaze.close in feilders are super human actually a bug catches all balls it's a loophole.manny shots does not generate power towards onside mid on and straight at.still 8 runs are given for boundaries.ai feild placements have to be worked on[DOUBLEPOST=1490233596][/DOUBLEPOST]Sunglasses are still missing

attari786

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hello everyone!

On behalf of Big Ant, I'd like to share a brief message regarding the fourth patch for Don Bradman Cricket 17. We're happy to announce today that the patch will be available towards the end of April.

The team has been busily collecting feedback from our players, so thank you to all of those who took the time to email us through bugs that needed squishing and things that they would like to see reflected in the game. We're doing our best to accommodate everyone.

The patch will be released for all platforms, and we'll get more details to you as we can over the coming weeks.

Happy cricketing! Thank you for your support, and for loving this great sport.
hope that fielding bug will be solved inthis update ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread