Survivor Mafia - End Game (Town Win)

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The game is pretty much over now I guess, futile to wait for p#.

Lynch : ARay.

----------

Lynch : ARay

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Lol no one was willing to listen to me when I said I wanted to lynch ARay earlier, so I made that story up about the 2 vs 2 situation and stuff.
Anyway, he's hammered now, and that means we've only 1 mafia left, Varun.
This night will be fun though. :)

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Vote Count

Aditya (1) - ARay
ARay (4) - Abhas, CG123, Aditya, Varun

Yeah, hammer vote.

-----------

It was a tough day for the survivors as they knew they had to get this right, and after much discussion about lynching off Aditya and Varun, they finally decided to kill ARay, and Varun delivered the final blow. ARay was:

russellu.jpg

Russell Hantz, Team Villains Aligned

You are Russell Hantz, the true villain. You are the mafia godfather and have the ability to kill somebody everynight. Upon first investigation, you will come up as Team Heroes Aligned. You may safely roleclaim as James Clement, Team Heroes Aligned.

You win when the mafia win, if you survive until the end.​

It is now Night 5. Please send in your roles.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Great work Abhas. :thumbs

I'm surprised that James wasn't in the game though Hedger, I would have though he'd by there ahead of some of the others. I think I did actually watch the series he was originally on though, which is why I thought he was more prominent than he was.

----------

Lol, the godfather would have actually turned up town if he was investigated, man I hate that rule, I thought you hated it as well Hedger? :p

I'm surprised ARay didn't use that as evidence against me.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Oh damn he was indeed the godfather.. I was hoping for the other mafia member so that you are safe.
Anyway, still an excellent result for us :)

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Btw that wasn't actually my role, I'm just one time unkillable at night. :p

Remember how I never actually thought it was me who was targeted on night one, so my thinking was that I'd say that I couldn't be killed from the godfather since the SK was already dead, and then when the godfather died the person who got the killing role passed onto would target me, and I'd still have that one time unkillable on me and it would be a fail from the mafia.

It doesn't really matter now anyway, because my semi-fake claim means than I can be targeted tonight, and also my actual role means I can be targeted tonight, assuming that it was me who was targeted on night one.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I'm surprised that James wasn't in the game though Hedger, I would have though he'd by there ahead of some of the others. I think I did actually watch the series he was originally on though, which is why I thought he was more prominent than he was.

Well if I had the most important people in the game, you would just say, "Oh, Sugar, Cirie and whoever else are the least important players so they wouldn't be in the game" or something like that. And yeah, I don't like the town if investigated but I thought I should. Didn't make any difference in the end.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Well if I had the most important people in the game, you would just say, "Oh, Sugar, Cirie and whoever else are the least important players so they wouldn't be in the game" or something like that.

I know, that's the idea. :p

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Woohoo! :p Great work Abhas, off to winning another mafia game. :p

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
In my first few games I was mafia more than I was town, but now I only ever seem to be town or individual.

Users who are viewing this thread