TAOC BETA Requirements / Progress Tracker

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Lovely :banana2

tell me the size of the background that should be....

hmmm....if you have a Square(4:3) monitor....then make it in 1280 x 1024...
if you have a widescreen(16:9)....then 1440 x 900 would be cool....:cool:

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Nooo! :p Make them 2560 x 1600 for 16:10 monitor and 1920 x 1080 for 16:9 monitor please! :)

hmmm....i hope you know how difficult it'll be to create precise images at those resolutions....!!!
and if his monitor is a 17' one..then theres a good chance he'll break his monitor :p

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
i have 17'monitor.....

so i am thinking to create 1280X1024 size,and then we will resize it....
Resizing will only pixellate it, so it'll look TERRIBLE on any resolution higher than 1280x1024.

I think you could always make higher res images with the photo a bit zoomed out in photoshop?

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I can probably make one for 1024x768 and one for the next one up (1280x768 I think it is, correct me if I'm wrong) since I have two PC's with Photoshop.

Just three things I need to know.

1. Is this the main menu I'm making.
2. A still image ? Or multiple images for one size ?
3. Simple or Extravagant, simplistic or detailed ? And do you have any main colour preferences.

I'd be glad to help, still have to get through the nomination process though. :working

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
I am just wondering if you guys dont put these things then how we play cricket and select other options:rolleyes:

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD !! if you read the first post again(which i've edited for BETTER vision:rolleyes:)...
you'll get it....

jkartik added 4 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

I can probably make one for 1024x768 and one for the next one up (1280x768 I think it is, correct me if I'm wrong) since I have two PC's with Photoshop.

Just three things I need to know.

1. Is this the main menu I'm making.
2. A still image ? Or multiple images for one size ?
3. Simple or Extravagant, simplistic or detailed ? And do you have any main colour preferences.

I'd be glad to help, still have to get through the nomination process though. :working

this isnt the final one...so, even if you make it in 640x480...dont care..
just need to see if you have the potential...

yes, make the main menu....a still image....and with a little bit of detail...
shouldnt look as though you've entered the matrix world....and the colour palette is green as its synonymous with the game ! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread