TAOC BETA Requirements / Progress Tracker

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
JK, in making a realistic AI gameplay, its important to get a realistic feild settings. no game ever have come up with this so far. just keep that in mind k. and if you like some ideas on realistic feild settings; i would be happy to help you out.

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
JK, in making a realistic AI gameplay, its important to get a realistic feild settings. no game ever have come up with this so far. just keep that in mind k. and if you like some ideas on realistic feild settings; i would be happy to help you out.

LM confirmed that we can have unlimited no of field settings.How ever the trick is that AI needed to select the appropriate field setting according to the situation.

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
LM confirmed that we can have unlimited no of field settings.How ever the trick is that AI needed to select the appropriate field setting according to the situation.

if AI selects from set of realistc field settings. then you will not have a problem. eg - in ashes 09 i have seen AI gose for both long off and long on back at a start of a ODI ot test. if you take that setting out from AI's options and replace it with both third man and fine lag back: it would look lot more realistc. hope you get my point

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
if AI selects from set of realistc field settings. then you will not have a problem. eg - in ashes 09 i have seen AI gose for both long off and long on back at a start of a ODI ot test. if you take that setting out from AI's options and replace it with both third man and fine lag back: it would look lot more realistc. hope you get my point

We will try our best to ensure the AI selects the most appropriate initial field from the pool of Aggressive, Normal or Defensive (each category will have several). Once the initial field is set the AI will adjust individual fielders at times based on how the batting team is batting.

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
We will try our best to ensure the AI selects the most appropriate initial field from the pool of Aggressive, Normal or Defensive (each category will have several). Once the initial field is set the AI will adjust individual fielders at times based on how the batting team is batting.[/QUOT]

sound good mate! just make sure if you can; the original fields are as realistic as possible

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I want this game for my ps2.
No cricket games have been made ntsc for the ps2 yet which just sucks
BTW do you guys have any plans for making a ps2 version?

Sureshot

Executive member
Even if it did, one of the main aspects of TAOC is the editable side of the game, don't see how that would work on a 360/PS3.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Even if it did, one of the main aspects of TAOC is the editable side of the game, don't see how that would work on a 360/PS3.
Well ideally, EA NCAA Football style. Now there's editing.

I was more thinking just the core of the game on XBLA/[PSN Equivalent].

Users who are viewing this thread