The PC High School Mafia - Town (Rudolph, ContUmp & asprin) win!

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Self-lynch is just a crocodile's tear. He knew what all was happening and what will happen further, it was just a thoughtfully executed plan, he succeeded in fake role claiming, thus he's alive.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Self-lynch is just a crocodile's tear. He knew what all was happening and what will happen further, it was just a thoughtfully executed plan, he succeeded in fake role claiming, thus he's alive.
He had got 6 votes and if he had got another one then he would've been dead. But still he self lynched to prove his innocence. While you might also be diverting the attention towards Rudolph by killing Perfect Square knowing the fact that if you do so then all the attention will move towards Rudolph.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Perfect Square voted for lynching Rudolph, in return Rudolph killed him

This looks like a pre-thought/planned reason/excuse for voting against Rudolph. I will go with the others.

Lynch: AliB

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
One more vote on Ali and we will save ourselves and the school from the baddies. :)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Okay, so kill me, no one trusts me. :(:(

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Lynch - @RUDOLPH

I think his self lynch was a strategy to take heat off him.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
I'd be willing to consider the self lynching a little bit more, except for the fact it relied on him knowing how Gaurav would react to reset it without punishment. I also think it's legit in that he used his mod powers.

If mods can use their ability to delete posts, even if their reinstated, as a tactical play and that stands in the game then thaty'll end mafia for me as it's no longer any chance of being equitable.

I could be very wrong. But tbh I'm immediately suspicious of anyone that suspects Rudi ATM...

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
You'll need to pay a huge cost! I'm the Vigilante of the school, there won't be anyone who'd remain in defense of the school if I'm executed. I see ContrianUmp is being so strong, he might be the real culprit!

Unlynch: Rudolph
Lynch: ContrianUmp

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
If you want to make accusations with any relevance I will happily answer them, but you didn't give any justification otger than apparent blame shifting so I'm not sure what to say.

My lynch stands..

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
You'll need to pay a huge cost! I'm the Vigilante of the school, there won't be anyone who'd remain in defense of the school if I'm executed.

Wait, your claiming to be a town vigilante?

The ONLY non mafia or modkill that could potentially have happened last night, when reading Gaurav's story makes it sounds like (though I'm not 100%) someone blocked the mafia and then somehow the same person was killed.

Even if we assume you are telling the truth about your position, there's 1 of 2 possibility;

1. You haven't killed anyone, which given all the modkills and townie deaths makes you a very in effective given the balance day by day was tipping in mafias favour (until last night at least); or

2. You made the kill last night, which means your the very definition of anti-town (even if your technically town and getting it wrong)

Either render you even more of a target. In my eyes, at least there's enough justification to get rid of you, I think your mafia, even if your town you haven't exactly been helping...

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The ONLY non mafia or modkill that could potentially have happened last night, when reading Gaurav's story makes it sounds like (though I'm not 100%) someone blocked the mafia and then somehow the same person was killed.
I am the Leader of the Students. I had an ability to kill one person in the whole game. Last night i tried to kill Ali, but my kill failed, presumably because a roleblocker blocked my role. If the Roleblocker is alligned with the school, here is what i have to tell him : You stupid idiot!

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Ghost Post:

A tweaking mistake by Rudi is the reason why I am dead :/ FML!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Give the thief enough rope and he will hang himself.

Users who are viewing this thread