Review Demo impressions thread

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
This is going to sound like a newbie question that usually gets frowned at, but ahh well, I'm not going through 40 odd pages to find the answer. Has anybody recorded any in-game footage and posted it up on youtube? If so could someone please post the link? Cheers.

Collingwood50

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is going to sound like a newbie question that usually gets frowned at, but ahh well, I'm not going through 40 odd pages to find the answer. Has anybody recorded any in-game footage and posted it up on youtube? If so could someone please post the link? Cheers.

Mate, Its everywhere - there's some brilliant stuff in the forum.

But, why not just search youtube?

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors

A quick 30 second search of 'Ashes Cricket Demo' on youtube produces many results. I'm surprised you haven't tried it, treva. Maybe you should. ;)

rlfan82

Club Cricketer

i presume u can search by user in youtube.

if son 'rlfan82'

rlfan82 added 8 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

questions about the demo for me.

1) Will stamina play an issue for bowlers
2) hawkeye summary of over takes too long and is too jerky
3) can i skip the whole replay of the shot, but still watch the 3rd umpires video

rlfan82 added 6 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

and another...

when a catch is taken, their team-mates dont even flinch. there needs to be at least some arm raising. i know its minor, but it seems seems a bit fake.

--------------------------------

this one was fair bad - i needed 1 run of one ball to draw, i hit a poor shot which went square of wicket but it didnt even give me chance to run, just auto fielded

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

YouTube - Ashes Cricket 2009 Gameplay [Xbox 360]

YouTube - Ashes Cricket 2009 Bowling

Hope it helps, Trev :)

Collingwood50

Club Cricketer
Wait a second, does this mean they havent fixed the problem of batsman not running their bat in?

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

A quick 30 second search of 'Ashes Cricket Demo' on youtube produces many results. I'm surprised you haven't tried it, treva. Maybe you should. ;)

Me = Lazy :p

And who needs to search Youtube when you have the kind help of Suren around. Cheers mate, much appreciated :)

Users who are viewing this thread