FIFA World Cup 2018

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Tournaments really hotting up now, if Kane keeps going at this rate, England will go deep.............C'MON ENGLAAAAAAAND

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Over priced player who walked for a sniff of cash.

Yeah and it looks like he wants to walk back to pocket some more.............not fit to lace Dennis Bergkamps boots, best player I ever saw live, that goal he scored against my team at St James Park had us all purring, you have to applaud talent like that.

D

Deleted member 46200

Yeah and it looks like he wants to walk back to pocket some more.............not fit to lace Dennis Bergkamps boots, best player I ever saw live, that goal he scored against my team at St James Park had us all purring, you have to applaud talent like that.
Don't flatter the gooners ego!!!

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
So after a thrilling end to the first two groups, the first knockout games known are..............Uruguay v Portugal and Russia v Spain. This tournament might be a great one, or a one ruined by penalties and the VAR system.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
That man shaped my football life from age of ten reaaly got me into it. A legend and a God (sorry caroline) x

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Well that was extremely dull, so France and Denmark progress, next time try a bit harder lads eh?

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Well that was what Alex Ferguson called squeaky bum time, Argentina scrape through to now play France, pity because as an Englishman I enjoy Argentina getting knocked out maybe more than I should. Never mind France should beat them. The other last 16 tie will be Croatia v Denmark.

Users who are viewing this thread