India's tour of Australia - January 2016

In the Finals between IND v SL ?
you are talking about 2011 world cup. ?
No man i supported india at that moment. Gambhir sehwag all real heroes are in the team at that moment.
I thought you are asking about Ind Aus 2015 semifinal.

Warner and Smith won't be available in the 2nd and 3rd T20s. Why the hell did i bet 2 millions on Australia? :facepalm
Replaced from fantasy team. :thumbs. :D

Nocookies | The Australian

Reading the comments section, a lot of support for Kohli, which is very strange on an Aus website.

Everyone having a go at channel 9, and basically backing Kohli.

Its a strange thing with Kohli and his reputation overseas - the Aussies can't rate him highly enough and the English can't stop thinking about how over-rated he is !![DOUBLEPOST=1453907872][/DOUBLEPOST]
Warner and Smith won't be available in the 2nd and 3rd T20s. Why the hell did i bet 2 millions on Australia? :facepalm

Where did u read it, I can't find it anywhere.

Honestly, Smith is to blame as much as Channel 9. He should have rejected the offer given how steep the chase actually was and required a lot of concentration. Unless he doesn't really care for this series - then it is fine

And overall, making batsmen talk while batting is just really really dumb !! Easily the worst thing about T20 !

I think just make the batsman wear a camera, thats okay, but yeah talking to a batsman while he is batting is senseless. Maybe talk to him while he is at the non-strikers end or something. But talking to him while batting is not a great idea.

Users who are viewing this thread