Next Codemasters game - Ashes Cricket 2009

Ashes Cricket 09 better than EA Cricket?

• Yes, it will beat EA Cricket games

Votes: 137 57.6%
  • No, EA Cricket is far better than this

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Have to wait for trailer and features to release

Votes: 53 22.3%
  • Maybe Cricket 09 beat Ashes Cricket 09

Votes: 27 11.3%

• Total voters

Gurjot95

National Board President
959993_20090506_screen005.jpg

By Looking at stadium screenshot it looks lot better than EA Stadium and it looks real by looking at realistic crowds

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Read this at the bottom of the preview at gamespot "Diehard England and Australian fans will be pleased to know that there are two different themes for the menus that can be toggled to your preference, complete with team colours and classic anthems including Channel 9's cricket theme for those down under."
It means where you are on the menus, choosing the teams etc. you will be able to hear the theme from Channel 9... not that there is presentation from them.

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, they had to pay channel 9 some fee to use their theme in the game. And if they had paid channel 9 some amount to use their theme in the game menu, then it is highly possible that they would use channel 9 as the overlay also as it is one of the official broadcaster of Ashes....
Otherwise paying a channel just to use it as a theme not an overlay is a tad hard to digest.

coolz_hari

International Coach
959993_20090506_screen005.jpg

By Looking at stadium screenshot it looks lot better than EA Stadium and it looks real by looking at realistic crowds

i really loved the graphics of this stadium.I immediately i applied as a wallpaper to my lappy...Now ,i am really praying for a good AI.oh..:upray

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
I hope it is possible to play T20 WC with licenced teams, kits and real squads :) That would be a cool feature.

rza89

Club Cricketer
i rember brian lara 2007 was exactly like this when it came, and it was comple disapointing, so ppl dont get ur hopes up

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
PC users should be able to get real names, faces etc. Could be harder for PS3 and Xbox 360.
Well this editor sounds promising in that department. You get your 360 blocked if you patch anything. It's possible on PS3 because I've done it with Pro Evolution Soccer.

fk915

Club Cricketer
I think this Ashes Cricket 2009 will be better then EA Cricket 09 coz it took them 2 yrs to make this game while EA only spent 6 months on Cricket 09 (are they going to release it? thats another question)

Users who are viewing this thread