Patch 1.05 Now Available on PS4

D

Deleted member 185125

Here are couple of videos of short ball wide problem. The first video is first ball of the match against aus and second video is 2nd or 3rd ball of the same match. The scorecard says 13 runs of 1 ball because of the wides (both wides went for 4).
Does reducing ball/pitch bounce help avoid this?

Edit- Looks like a normal wide given rather than for height. I was getting lot of above the shoulder/head Wides from AI

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does anyone know when we are looking at a future patch being available ? I really am not too fussed about when just curious as to whether we are expecting one before or after Christmas ?

Looks like definitely not this weekend for sure

Wilburella

Banned
Here are couple of videos of short ball wide problem. The first video is first ball of the match against aus and second video is 2nd or 3rd ball of the same match. The scorecard says 13 runs of 1 ball because of the wides (both wides went for 4).

Oh don't get me started on the short ball wides issue.
Frustrates the life out of me.
I have Anderson of all people going for 4 wides regularly.[DOUBLEPOST=1512722575][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does reducing ball/pitch bounce help avoid this?

Edit- Looks like a normal wide given rather than for height. I was getting lot of above the shoulder/head Wides from AI

Not going to reduce the ball bounce. That causes another issue. Start getting bowled by short balls on a soft pitch.

Wilburella

Banned
Looks like definitely not this weekend for sure

Wasn't expecting one this soon.
But just want to know whether to expect one before or after Christmas ?
I know some of the Beta testers would have some idea when they are looking at rolling it out.

D

Deleted member 185125

Wasn't expecting one this soon.
But just want to know whether to expect one before or after Christmas ?
I know some of the Beta testers would have some idea when they are looking at rolling it out.
It might be under NDA. As like the previous ones, will get to know once it is out.

Alberts

International Coach
Singles in the deep is no longer an issue, that's sorted!

Just thought I'd chime in to say it's being worked on so stay patient.

Think most would prefer a solid path with all the things tweaked rather than a rushed bit part patch.

@blockerdave on the fielding chat as we speak.

Gameplay is nice. It's balanced. I'm not a huuuuge fan of the lofted shots. But they are rare and they are used as a release valve!

Out of curiosity, have the graphics issues with the pitch been sorted, i.e. no footmarks developing, and cracks not appearing for one ball, then being there the next? Also, have they adjusted the options for leaves at all?

sashu_91

County Cricketer
Out of curiosity, have the graphics issues with the pitch been sorted, i.e. no footmarks developing, and cracks not appearing for one ball, then being there the next? Also, have they adjusted the options for leaves at all?
They have taken almost a month now, expecting a great patch no excuses,..Another weekend gone.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
And plus there testing the new version which would be the patch so let just wait ay i think it will be out for christmas as they will want a much needed holiday for all their work

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They have taken almost a month now, expecting a great patch no excuses,..Another weekend gone.
There is a hope that day 1 patch for PC will be version 1.06. So sometime next week, we could get something new. Let’s wait and see!

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Thanks for the quick response.
Would it be right to assume that following issues havent been looked into or maybe you are not too sure about them yet. Just confirming

1. Running between wickets

4. Back foot pull unable to connect for deliveries outside off stump
5. Ball going through the bat

11. AI bowling too many wides during short pitch bowling
12. Batting modifier values incorrect
13. Stuttering in night matches
14. Batsman grounding the bat after crossing the crease
15. Not able to run after ball hits the stumps
16. AI changes field in free hit
17. DL does not reduce powerplay overs

19. Career stats highest score not out bug and not out 50s & 100s not recorded

22. Batsman given out caught by keeper even when no bat is involved

I`m sure you havent played online yet , as there are a couple of Online Specific ones as well to add to your "List"

• Nicks not audible
  • Sliders being active online
  • Fielders catching balls in the deep facing the crowd

Wealey

ICC Board Member

Honestly, won't be in the next patch, but will get sorted. To risk it in this patch is too risky.[DOUBLEPOST=1512842432][/DOUBLEPOST]

Posts like this, makes me wish they delay it for as long as possible.. but then it wouldn't be fair on all the good lads in here

Users who are viewing this thread