MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
This was added as a part for 1.04 patch but later removed in 1.05. I have a feeling they might include it in the next patch. I managed to get to video of the same. You can check it out in my yt channel.
Not sure what you are talking about here, the 1.05 update only contained a fix to the issue with dismissals and no other changes compared to 1.04.

I will mention however that the next update will contain a fix for rain occurring in matches where 'No Rain' was selected in the weather settings.

Not sure if in Ashes same Bug exists and some body had tried till that age.
This is not a bug, but the expected behaviour. There's no gameplay benefit to forcing you to stop your career at an arbitrary age, so it doesn't.

What about the issue with the stadiums where you play as a custom with adboards then it delete all your academy
I've looked into this and can't get this issue to occur following steps/information in the bug reports made.

As always, save files are the most useful thing, especially if you have a profile/logos/stadiums save data file with everything in place, which would then result in you getting this problem the next time you play in a custom stadium. If this is always happening for you, that should be easy enough to provide.

Otherwise, provide as much information as you can in the bug report discussion thread - exactly what you downloaded/created/modified and exactly what type of match and stadium you play in and when the deletion occurs, and whether you completed the match or exited or did something else.

Have to wait till or after pc release to hear this announcement...I guess..There has to be some suspense for steam players...
The timing of release on PC does not impact in any way the timing of updates to console.

D

Deleted member 185125

Not sure what you are talking about here, the 1.05 update only contained a fix to the issue with dismissals and no other changes compared to 1.04.

I will mention however that the next update will contain a fix for rain occurring in matches where 'No Rain' was selected in the weather settings.

This is not a bug, but the expected behaviour. There's no gameplay benefit to forcing you to stop your career at an arbitrary age, so it doesn't.

I've looked into this and can't get this issue to occur following steps/information in the bug reports made.

As always, save files are the most useful thing, especially if you have a profile/logos/stadiums save data file with everything in place, which would then result in you getting this problem the next time you play in a custom stadium. If this is always happening for you, that should be easy enough to provide.

Otherwise, provide as much information as you can in the bug report discussion thread - exactly what you downloaded/created/modified and exactly what type of match and stadium you play in and when the deletion occurs, and whether you completed the match or exited or did something else.

The timing of release on PC does not impact in any way the timing of updates to console.
I was referring to the reduced overs being displayed on screen. I haven't seen this in 1.05.
I wasn't referring to the no rain selection issue.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I was referring to the reduced overs being displayed on screen. I haven't seen this in 1.05.
That screen wasn't new in 1.04 and is still there now. The displays are just different based on whether the delay is pre-match or during a match as in that example.

D

Deleted member 185125

That screen wasn't new in 1.04 and is still there now. The displays are just different based on whether the delay is pre-match or during a match as in that example.
So are you saying that if there is rain delay at the beginning of the match, the new reduced overs will not show up on the screen? With the new patch it only says weather delay, no further details. But in the attached video it states what the adjusted overs is. However in the video the rain is in between a match.

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Okay so this is another video of poor shot choice equals no bat connection. I had posted couple of videos yesterday regarding this but this video is the best of the lot.
Clearly there should have had been a thick outside edge but since the shot choice is poor, it does not register the edge. I hope this gets looked into in the near future.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Okay so this is another video of poor shot choice equals no bat connection. I had posted couple of videos yesterday regarding this but this video is the best of the lot.
Clearly there should have had been a thick outside edge but since the shot choice is poor, it does not register the edge. I hope this gets looked into in the near future.
Only Developers and beta testers can answer on this.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia

Ok I kinda got banned from the bug report what is happening when I play in Eden Park I completed a full game with out save and exit becaucse before hand I did save and exits when it was occurring but it still occurred when I completed the full game it occurred and the stadium has adboards and it was t20 match

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Not sure if this may help but in DBC 17 when you shared a stadium it seemed to delete all the logos maybe it is similar to what is happening in Ashes Cricket

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
That could be why so do I unshare or delete or something
I'd suggest you do as @MattW describes below. If those of us who are experiencing the problem can keep track of it, hopefully we can assist in getting it resolved.

Basically, I'd back up your save data to USB regularly, then if you get it to happen, upload the previously saved data and what you did between saving it and getting the issue. Essentially, I need to catch it before it happens, so I can find out exactly what is happening to the logo data and why.

Would need it to be the 'Profile', 'Logos' and 'Stadiums' save files, just to ensure that I can recreate your scenario.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I'd suggest you do as @MattW describes below. If those of us who are experiencing the problem can keep track of it, hopefully we can assist in getting it resolved.
But if i put the save data then I start it i think all the kits will mess up that what been happening because I re downloaded while playing the game.

Wilburella

Banned
Please tell me they have fixed the amount of wides bowled by the AI especially from short deliveries ?
My biggest annoyance with the game.
That and the slips taking regular deliveries instead of the keeper.

Does anyone know when we are looking at a future patch being available ? I really am not too fussed about when just curious as to whether we are expecting one before or after Christmas ?

Last edited by a moderator:

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Please tell me they have fixed the amount of wides bowled by the AI especially from short deliveries ?
My biggest annoyance with the game.
That and the slips taking regular deliveries instead of the keeper.

Does anyone know when we are looking at a future patch being available ? I really am not too fussed about when just curious as to whether we are expecting one before or after Christmas ?
Here are couple of videos of short ball wide problem. The first video is first ball of the match against aus and second video is 2nd or 3rd ball of the same match. The scorecard says 13 runs of 1 ball because of the wides (both wides went for 4).

Users who are viewing this thread