Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Mr Snrub

International Coach
You made the assertion that BAS can choose to "wash their hands" on the matter.

BAS keep pointing out that the problem you're reporting can not be attributable to them.

Can't. As in, it's physically impossible that it's anything to do with BAS. This also means they can't fix it. Therefore, they cannot choose to "wash their hands"

This would be the nature of the incorrect assertions you are making.

Nothing but completely correct.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
You made the assertion that BAS can choose to "wash their hands" on the matter.

BAS keep pointing out that the problem you're reporting can not be attributable to them.

Can't. As in, it's physically impossible that it's anything to do with BAS. This also means they can't fix it. Therefore, they cannot choose to "wash their hands"

This would be the nature of the incorrect assertions you are making.

If you're going to bring incontrovertible logic into the discussion there's no point trying to reason with you...

aspink3

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
When patch 2 comes out, I know that careers need to be restarted but I'm currently in the middle of a custom league competition - would this need to be restarted for new gameplay features to take effect? Or can I carry on and they will just emerge when I start my next match?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
HJnE5JD.jpg

ellgieff

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you're going to bring incontrovertible logic into the discussion there's no point trying to reason with you...

sssshhhh.

Don't tell them that I'm being logical on the internet. They'll ban me!

ethybubs

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
If you don't understand what a word means you can't just drop it from the sentence.

Cobhamcc

Banned
Its not with him....its also with me and with lots of my friend....8 mbps connection is not rubbish....for last 5-6 days its almost impossible to complete t10 matches with random players....today i scored 120 runs in 5.2 over and it get disconnected...its very frustrating...DBC doesnt have few problems man it has lots of issues.....i agree its offline gameplay is awesome but its online gameplay sucks....

Mate,
8Mbs is a slow connection, that may be fast where you are. You realistically need to be running 20Mbs to be error free, and to be fair I'm running 50Mbs and only have problems when playing people with your speed connections.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Mate,
8Mbs is a slow connection, that may be fast where you are. You realistically need to be running 20Mbs to be error free, and to be fair I'm running 50Mbs and only have problems when playing people with your speed connections.

This makes me so sad, South Africa is soooo far behind, we only testing 20-40Mbps now, the highest available is 10Mbps and its hugely expensive! :mad:mad

Cobhamcc

Banned
This makes me so sad, South Africa is soooo far behind, we only testing 20-40Mbps now, the highest available is 10Mbps and its hugely expensive! :mad:mad

Dont worry mate it will get faster and cheaper soon for you.
Not being racist here but sounds like your still a lot faster than India, who seem to be moaning the most about online play, And not realizing that BA are not to blame for the connection errors.

neelesh

School Cricketer
Dont worry mate it will get faster and cheaper soon for you.
Not being racist here but sounds like your still a lot faster than India, who seem to be moaning the most about online play, And not realizing that BA are not to blame for the connection errors.
India affordable connection is 2 mbps :(

grkrama

National Board President
You realistically need to be running 20Mbs to be error free, and to be fair I'm running 50Mbs and only have problems when playing people with your speed connections.
you dont need 20 mbps to play online, its more about ping and connection quality rather than bandwidth, even limited bandwidth connection with good quality ping will play well. i would suggest people take ping test too, not just the ping reading on ookla speedtest page, but the one on pintest.net as that will give a better idea of the quality of their connection.

Users who are viewing this thread