Patient 9 Mafia - The END- Chewie and BKB joint win!

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
So you basically came down to Chewie as simply using the Process of Elimination. Hard to believe considering you where gunning for him for a while

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Yeah, and I've repeatedly said cos of his role-claim. It's hard to believe that there would be 3 vanilla townies. And I've gunned for him ever since that.

I don't know why the Callum lynch is coimg against me. I've explained my reasons well.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Chewie lynched you because BKB and me are both clear. You're the only one he is able to suspect.

You could have been voting for your mafia teammate in the first place in order to be able to say now that you are town because of it.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Yeah, but the role-blocker? So early on. Extremely foolish thing to do.

----------

Both me and Chewie are suspicous. I've given some arguments for why I'm townie.

Chewie has just remianed silent.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
There, it seems, was only one mafia other than you - you couldn't have targetted another mafia. And now you make arguments that make no sense to refute these claims?

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
And Chez, Chewie lynched me before BKB was 100% clear (i.e. before you revealed you protected him).

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
BKB was already clear at that point in my mind - he was unlynchable, a role which would totally unbalance a game like this. That's why I protected him, because I knew the mafia would go after the most town person.

----------

Why have you not lynched Chewie?

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
There, it seems, was only one mafia other than you - you couldn't have targetted another mafia. And now you make arguments that make no sense to refute these claims?

At the time when I lynched User, most of the suspicion was on MaD because of his aggressive nature towards him. It would have been a perfect oppurtunity to create a mssive lynch towards MaD. Instead, I believed MaD and lynched the mafia role-blocker, and create some more pressure on User.

Your counter-argument seems to be that I did this just so I could defend myself if I was out-numbered. But don't you see the failed logic in that - why would I in the first place try to out-number myself?

----------

BKB was already clear at that point in my mind - he was unlynchable, a role which would totally unbalance a game like this. That's why I protected him, because I knew the mafia would go after the most town person.

----------

Why have you not lynched Chewie?

Well, he wasn't to me. Reason - look at the Godfather of your own mafia game - unlycnhable.

I've already lynched Chewie. If your question is why I chnaged to Callum yesterday, then I'll repeat myself. BKB lynched him, and you were gunning for him. We needed a lynch to get the game going, and it was heading towards Callum. I thought both were suspicous (because of claiming vanilla), and I'll quote my post where I stated that in a sec.

----------

Just read the whole tread from the beginning. If you read carefully enough, you can pick out the mafia.

Lynch: Chewie

Fos: Callum

There.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Sorry, I missed it under the other post.

----------

So, going back, you said it was easy to pick out Chewie (and CG, it should be noted) as mafia. What made you think they were mafia then, and where is the obvious evidence?

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
BKB had posted what was a reasonable defence to his 'un-lynchableness'. You were already cleared, and that left Chewie an Callum. Early on, Callum's game seemed to be that of a supporting nature to Chewie's. After BKB's defence, I read back, and that's what made me suspicious of him.

Chewie, I have been gunning for him ever since he claimed to be vanilla. My gut feeling at the time, and I stated it so, was that Chewie was lying.

After Callum's death, he was revealed to be telling the truth. My suspicon of BKB returned, hence why I didn't lynch Chewie straight-away and waited for your post on who you defended. Once you posted, that cleared BKB and just left Chewie.

----------

You've heard my side-of-the story. Now it's time for you both to hear Chewie's. Only then can you make a balanced choice.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Chewie why so silent? I am waiting for your post. You staying quite aint helping one bit.

FOS: Chewie

----------

I will make my decision when I wake up on whom I am about to lynch in the morning, its late now

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've been at uni all day, just got home. Will post my thoughts shortly

Users who are viewing this thread