Patient 9 Mafia - The END- Chewie and BKB joint win!

Abhas

Retired Administrator
You da maan!

I messed around with the first post.. Indexed all the day and night posts.

----------

Ray, Spin did not unlynch Chewie before lynching Smurf.. technically it doesn't count :p

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He didn't lynch me, ARay made a mistake. It was supposed to be Papa Smurf in that count

ARay

County Cricketer
He didn't lynch me, ARay made a mistake. It was supposed to be Papa Smurf in that count

I made no mistakes :spy
Everything is perfectly fine! :p

----------

I messed around with the first post.. Indexed all the day and night posts.

Yeaah thanks for that! I am technologically incapable (if there is a word as such) :p

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
How was I jumping the bandwagon when I was the second person to lynch? At the time I lynched User, most of the heat was going towards MaD. I could've used this to my advantage instead of creating pressure towards the role-blocker if I was mafia.

TBH, who ever genuinely believed that I did the above just so I could have all the glory to myself deserves to lose. Such failed logic :facepalm

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Yeah although I do think the mafia played a very good game apart from User. Everything will depend on tonight though

ARay

County Cricketer
The personality named Doctor Smith knew he was trapped. he knew his only chance of salvation was to stick with the lone man. The man who seemed immune to all kills. He felt that the lone man was his last hope. He ran towards the park where the lone man took his routine walks.
he dashed in front of him and fell to his feet.
"Save me!"

The lone man did not move. His eyes was fixed on something else. He had seen some movement.
He called out, " I have seen you! No point hiding there in the bushes."

The man came out from the shadow. The killer personality was finally revealed to everyone. He smiled deviously, he lusted for his kill. He gazed upon his target, who had turned very pale indeed.
"Saveeeeeeeee meee" pleaded Doctor Smith, "I have protected you numerous times including tonight. Please help me defeat this man now."

The lone man seemed sort of moved by his speech. He took out his own knife and pointed it towards the killer and asked him, " What do you want fellow?"
"I want him dead, he has been useless so far. He is too weak. Just because he is a caring soul makes him weak. He deserves to die. I deserve to rule this world. Its all mine! Mine I say!"

The killer made a move towards the lone man and the caring personality. The lone man continued pointing the killer. The caring personality named Dr Smith stood behind the lone man. The killer dashed forward with desire to kill them both in in big slash.

For a moment it seemed like the lone man and the killer would break into a fight. But just as the killer was about to stab the lone man. The lone man once again with his super human speeds moved aside and allowed the killing blow to land on the poor caring personality. The caring personality stood shell shocked as the lone man watched him with a smile in his face.

The killers stabbed the personality called Dr Smith a second time. Dr Smith did not stand a chance and fell to his knees. The killer once again dipped his finger in the pool of blood spreading from Dr Smith. He licked it with his index finger, and felt all excited again. He dipped his index finger once again and wrote down:

This blood is intoxicating,
Ends the period of waiting.
Just one more left to subdue,
All that's left is us two.

"And it will remain that way. You cannot kill me. Not without your buddy who is now dead."
"I am quite aware of that fact."
"We will rule this world together. You will have time for all your weird fantasies. But my condition is that I will have time to control him as well."
"I agree to that on the condition I get to control him first."
"Very well!"

They shook hands and it seemed like this was going to be the beginning of a long standing competition between them for the soul of Patient 9. For now it would be the killer in control.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Nurse Joyce was horrified. Patient 9 had broke down all the belts that was holding him to his chair. He was approaching her quite slowly- like a hunter stalking its prey. She tried to run for the exit, but Patient 9 had cut her off. It was late night and no one was around. Screaming was going to be futile.
Nurse Joyce, took out a Swiss knife she had in her mini purse. It was either him or her, and she knew she wanted him dead. She rushed at him with the knife.

Patient 9 easily deflected that thrust and grabbed her wrist. He took the knife from her hands and pinned her down. He then grabbed her throat and slowly started choking her.
He was laughing, it had been a while since he had felt so much control. Nurse Joyce struggled for a while, but all efforts went futile. No air would go into her lungs. She slowly blacked out and eventually died.

Patient 9 grabbed the Swiss knife and opened the door. He would kill everyone in his path and get out of this place. This is exactly what he did. he killed everyone on his way out. A few tried bringing him down, but noone could stand up against him. He left a pool of blood as he walked out with only a Swiss knife and a bloodied hand.

He continued walking till he reached a nearby park. It was around afternoon. He watched from the bush as he spied upon a teenage couple making out underneath the trees a few yards away.
He licked his lips, "I am going to skin that girl alive and make that boy watch. This is my time and this is my idea of fun" , he thought. He headed towards them in anticipation.....

The END

Spin, Caring Personality, Doctor, Team Innocent
-dead

Surviving personalities:
Chewie, Killer Personality [Also role blocker after User's death], Team Guilty
BKB, Lone Man Personality, Team Individual

Users who are viewing this thread