Patient 9 Mafia - The END- Chewie and BKB joint win!

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Meh. It was obvious Chewie was mafia. Well played though! excellent victory for him, considering he was pretty much alone the whole time.

Congrats to BKB as well, you looked pro-town, apart from the unlynchable role, which made me think otherwise for a while.
What was your role?

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
So the only way BKB could die is if Chewie went for him?

I'm not really a fan of these unlynchable roles, IMO they're way too overpowered. That's two games in a row where they've had a massive influence on the result.

Chewie played well though, I knew one of him or Smurf was mafia, but I was never really sure which one.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I tried to kill him but I couldn't, so he couldn't be killed at night either. I roleblocked The Spin and targetted BKB but it didn't work.

I think he had a one-time lynch immunity.

Patient 9 Mafia - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Have fun reading my crazy rants

----------

And I had guessed BKB was individually aligned since he role claimed. Survivor personality is normally individual.

----------

Meh. It was obvious Chewie was mafia. Well played though! excellent victory for him, considering he was pretty much alone the whole time.

Congrats to BKB as well, you looked pro-town, apart from the unlynchable role, which made me think otherwise for a while.
What was your role?

I got rid of the two people who knew I was mafia in the first two nights :lol

Yea it was rather lonely.

And it was quite obvious really :p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Unfortunately I got the lamest role guy.

But you still got me. I knew you were mafia so pretty much you won during that night.

----------

lol at your long rants. I was annoyed reading through all that.

But well played Chewie, I think you deserved to win although I can't believe your roleclaim. It sounded so stupid and I thought it was obvious you were lying.

----------

I knew either BKB or Papa was individual but thought Papa more likely because of the depressed but it was actually BKB the survivor.

And reviews ARay?

ARay

County Cricketer
So the only way BKB could die is if Chewie went for him?

I'm not really a fan of these unlynchable roles, IMO they're way too overpowered. That's two games in a row where they've had a massive influence on the result.

Chewie played well though, I knew one of him or Smurf was mafia, but I was never really sure which one.

He was not unlynchable.
His role was simple:
1) He could overide a lynch for any day for anyone (but only once). So technically he could have saved any of you guys during the day if he wanted ;)
2) He was immune to a kill for one night.

That was it. To be honest with you, i thought he had the most difficult role because I really gave him a role which looked extremely anti-town once he used it (especially on himself).

My reviews will come after my chem lab exam tom.

I should say Chewie was extremely lucky :p No one went after his fake character claim of Happy-Go-Lucky.
CG was character of Retired celebrity was purposely done different from townies to confuse townies as was Abhas miller role.
I tried my best to balance this game out and give all sides an equal chance to win.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading my mafia story and my poems :p
I should say, I have learnt a lot as a mod. Especially it was fascinating to see the discussions of the mafia and the townies all at the same time.

I think it will help improve my game even further ;)

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Yeah, it was a pretty stupid roleclaim tbh. Chewie not lynching Callum off did help him though and he actually did well to get BKB and Chez to vote for Papa.

But the killing of Callum was plain stupid. Out of Papa, Callum and Chewie, Callum was the only one who looked completely townie and MaD had defended him as the cop.

Chewie

BCCI President
I was helped quite a bit by some stupidness on the town side :p

lol I couldn't think of a better role claim, and I had to since I had viewed the thread as the others had role claimed.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
He was not unlynchable.
His role was simple:
1) He could overide a lynch for any day for anyone (but only once). So technically he could have saved any of you guys during the day if he wanted ;)
2) He was immune to a kill for one night.

That was it. To be honest with you, i thought he had the most difficult role because I really gave him a role which looked extremely anti-town once he used it (especially on himself).

Fair enough.

I still don't like unlynchable stuff though, even if it is just once. :p

Chewie

BCCI President
So if I wanted to win by myself I should have killed him last night :p

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
I dont really get it. I think Chewie wins it, but how am I the joint winner?

Damn it disappointed. Felt I had a really powerful role, but It was confusing to go about it. The User lynch screwed me over, wasted my day lynch. In the end I didnt really care which out of Smurf or Chewie was mafia, considering that even if Chewie died, I would have a 50% shot at killing either one of Smurf and Chez the next day. (i would have the killing role and Chez would have the doc role). If Smurf died, It would be still 50, because if Chewie chose the person Chez saved, we would lynch him the next day, and I would kill Chez on the night. I didnt count on him to have the roleblocker role though, but I was puzzled why I survived the night, and Chez's protection was futile.

Smurfs lynch was game turning. I was actually convinced he was townie, until the post after the night I survived where he cheekily mentioned I could be indiviual. It made sense because I thought that he tried killing me, didnt succeed in doing so, so felt I was indiviual and that was before we figured who Chez protected at night.

The User lynch got me out, and my decision to wait cost me my day lynch. I did felt I had a strong role, but It got balanced with my User screw up. Didnt know Chewie could inherit the roleblocker role though, I thought the only role mafia can inherit is the killing role.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
I knew it, I knew it!!

Anyways, congrats Chewie and BKB :clap The town really shot themselves in the foot with their stupidity (me included :spy)

I guess I can now explain one more reason to why I played the ****** in the beginning with the random Abhas and Mark lynches. You don't only need to survive the day, but the night as well. I know there was no way the mafia would go for a suspicous townie :facepalm Thought I could defend myself when it came to the day-time. Boy, did that backfire.

Waiting for the feedback Ray. Good job in hosting the game :thumbs Enjoyed it immensley. So congrats to Ray as well :clap

ARay

County Cricketer
I dont really get it. I think Chewie wins it, but how am I the joint winner?

Because in day 6, neither of you have majority vote to lynch the other guy out. So it has to be an uneasy peace between you two :p

Yeah, I tried different things to ensure the balance worked out in the case case something went wrong. Having two mafia members meant that in the case one died early the the single member would be completely underpowered. Which is why chewie inherited the role blocker role.

I also had your role to be unique because you would further ensure that balance. So in the case townies are winning, you can help mafia or in the case mafia are winning you can help townies.

I had to give balancing a lot of thought before i made up the game. Because the game can turn really one-sided. I hope that I have achieved it :p
Even uptil day 4 townies could have won if they had lynched chewie (who was under suspicion) instead of CG123.

I will give my reviews in a few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread