Patient 9 Mafia - The END- Chewie and BKB joint win!

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
I knew it, I knew it!!

It's not that hard to know it after everybody's roles were figured out and the only ones who weren't total were yours and Chewie's and obvously you knew you weren't mafia so that meant Chewie must have been.

But yeah, that's the problem with mafia games, you play too well and you get yourself killed on the first couple of nights or you can be a slight help to the townies without giving too much away to the mafia that you know too much. So I think you did alright with that but it ended up being your downfall along with the lynch of Callum.

And yeah, you did really well ARay with such a simple mafia game but turned it into one great story.. and the poems of course :spy

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Shouldn't that day be a no lynch and then I kill him at night?

Oh well I don't care :p

----------

It must have been quite annoying for you papa Smurf to know that I was the mafia and not be able to do anything about it :p

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
I've decided I don't like coming into a game part way through. It doesn't work because you lose out on the earlier happenings.

I agree with Chewie - BKB ought not to win because of the No Lynch -> Night Kill sequence which ought to have unfolded.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Even uptil day 4 townies could have won if they had lynched chewie (who was under suspicion) instead of CG123.

If only they'd listened to me...
Like I said we could have gone for one of Papa or Chewie on that day, and then if we went for Papa we still would have won by going for Chewie the next day.

ARay

County Cricketer
Shouldn't that day be a no lynch and then I kill him at night?

Oh well I don't care :spy

I've decided I don't like coming into a game part way through. It doesn't work because you lose out on the earlier happenings.

I agree with Chewie - BKB ought not to win because of the No Lynch -> Night Kill sequence which ought to have unfolded.

Well here is what would have happened on day 6 if I had one.
Chewie calls for no lynch.
BKB lynches Chewie.
No majority is reached. You do realise 2 votes are needed for a no lynch scenario right :p
If it had been one townie and one mafia. The mafia wins by default.
But when you have two anti-town members left one on one. It would be unfair for the anti-town with the non killing role to lose out (especially if he has done well to survive the entire game).
This is why I chose to give BKB a joint win.

I apologize that I brought you into the game in such short notice Spin. Mark's ban was rather unexpected.
Write up in a few hours! :)

Chewie

BCCI President
Well my pm did say that I win when all threats to my team are eliminated so I guess BKB isn't a threat.

----------

What did the town pms say? The thing that you were going to use to determine whether someone was townie or not? I was fretting a bit at the end that someone might ask me that :p

ARay

County Cricketer
Well my pm did say that I win when all threats to my team are eliminated so I guess BKB isn't a threat.

----------

What did the town pms say? The thing that you were going to use to determine whether someone was townie or not? I was fretting a bit at the end that someone might ask me that :spy

Ohh thats another thing I forgot to mention. I did not include a team objective in everyone's pm (atleast the townies). This was done to prevent any team objective claim people might have :spy
Because I was sure some of the townies might use it to find mafia :p

Chewie

BCCI President
oh so I had nothing to worry about?

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
It's not that hard to know it after everybody's roles were figured out and the only ones who weren't total were yours and Chewie's and obvously you knew you weren't mafia so that meant Chewie must have been.

Not really - had been gunning for Chewie since Day 3. 6/9 people were still in the game.

But fair play to Chewie - he played amazingly to convicne eveyone he was townie :thumbs

Chewie

BCCI President
I just got rid of the people I knew I wouldn't be able to convince :lol

----------

It was quite easy to role block MaD because I knew he was the cop and go for other people. No point killing the cop when you can just role block him.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Well people are going on about how I bought Zohaib's claim as vigilante, I still think whoever bought your horrible claim was just as bad. 'Happy Go Lucky', hmm, something doesn't sound right there :rolleyes

Chewie

BCCI President
What's wrong with being happy-go-lucky! It's the cheerful personality :p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Well then you should have said you were the Cheerful Personality. It would have been 20 times more believable.

Chewie

BCCI President
And Retired Celebrity is believable?

Users who are viewing this thread