Puddle Mafia 03 - Endgame

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You seem too desperate. I already told how your reasoning for User being SK is flawed ("I'm not SK, therefore User is"). At this point of time, I'm looking to make decisions based on players' gameplay (combined with BKB's results), and you've done nothing to make me strongly believe you're town. Your roleclaim makes no difference.

BKB should have investigated you before I feel. If you're miller, you'd appear mafia, right? So, if indeed you're a third party, it'd clear you out.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Ok lets go logically here. No quick lynches boys.

First things first Aditya, who did you protect?

There are two reasons why nobody died last night, either you protected him or they targetted (assuming he is not lying).

Zhuorb - claimed Miller, which in hindsight I should have investigated last night. I believe Zhuorb theres no reason for him to claim Miller because if a cop investigates him he should get a pro result. So in the worst case scenario he is the mafia, not the SK

Aditya - I have had my doubts on him throughout the game. Still dont believe he is town, but I think the most likely explanation of last night is that he protected the right person confirming his role imo

User - Hes a survivor plain and simple. If you are a SK I see no logic in grabbing attention on day 1. Assuming he is more than just is quite insulting, because half of the game we let him off the hook because we didnt know he was playing or not or was in the right state to play.

Varun - Bulletproof townie. umm, I am not sure tbh I kinda thought you were mafia all game long. But you dont seem to be and your RC is very intelligent if you can kill at night. By claiming bulletproof, the mafia would never go after you because they believe that they will miss and this also justifies how you are alive all this time. I believe your claim is the weakest among the remaining people.

Add to the fact that you have played such a reasonable game and then suddenly lynched Zhuorb because he wants to win? heck we all do, but you should not confuse that with him being the SK..
Lynch: Varun

----------

either you (Aditya) protected him (the targetted person) or the person targetted Varun (assuming he isnt lying)*

----------

I believe Zhuorb as theres no reason for him to claim Miller because if a cop investigates him and hes the SK I should get a pro-town result. So in the worst case scenario he is the mafia, not the SK.

----------

forgot to add the (*)

----------

Assuming he is more than just a plain survivor* is quite insulting, because half of the game we let him off the hook because we didnt know he was playing or not or was in the right state to play.

----------

Excuse the grammar guys bad day haha

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Varun - Bulletproof townie. umm, I am not sure tbh I kinda thought you were mafia all game long. But you dont seem to be and your RC is very intelligent if you can kill at night. By claiming bulletproof, the mafia would never go after you because they believe that they will miss and this also justifies how you are alive all this time. I believe your claim is the weakest among the remaining people.

Varun said you investigated him?

Aditya

ICC Board Member
I protected you, BKB.

Varun

ICC Board Member
I don't think the SK would show town when investigated, upon which your whole opinion of Zhuorb lies, BKB. At most, only the first time, because of which I still consider the suspicion on me legitimate, but it would only make the cop a pointless role. Zhuorb appears mafia, two others (GF and SK) appear town. With the BD around, you couldn't have trusted your investigations at all. I'm talking about the game setup, mind you. You can luckily, in the actual outcome of the setup, because you were blocked on Night 2, and Colin died early. So, in my opinion, 1) there is no miller as well as SK doesn't appear town on investigation, in which case I am seriously suspicious of Zhuorb 2) there is a miller but the SK still doesn't appear town on investigation, in which case I'm suspicious of User. Sure, the GF could appear mafia, but the essence of a 'godfather' is that he appears town.

Add to the fact that you have played such a reasonable game and then suddenly lynched Zhuorb because he wants to win? heck we all do, but you should not confuse that with him being the SK..

Really? Did you even completely read my post and the reasoning I've followed? Have you even read Zhuorb's post? Do you think I lynched Zhuorb just because he said he wants to win? I am disappointed. :facepalm

I've been one of the people who've been analyzing things here, and although I felt it should've been clear by this time of the game, I still welcome any suspicions and arguments. Besides, Bulletproof is a very probable role in a game with two-killers, but I'll rather have you ignore this, and judge me based on gameplay.

----------

Aditya - I have had my doubts on him throughout the game. Still dont believe he is town, but I think the most likely explanation of last night is that he protected the right person confirming his role imo

It is obvious there is a doctor in the game. I don't see why you're still suspicious of Aditya. At the most, he could've been a hidden Saulus, but since he isn't he's definitely town.

ved_

International Coach
I don't think the SK would show town when investigated, upon which your whole opinion of Zhuorb lies, BKB. At most, only the first time, because of which I still consider the suspicion on me legitimate, but it would only make the cop a pointless role. Zhuorb appears mafia, two others (GF and SK) appear town. With the BD around, you couldn't have trusted your investigations at all. I'm talking about the game setup, mind you. You can luckily, in the actual outcome of the setup, because you were blocked on Night 2, and Colin died early. So, in my opinion, 1) there is no miller as well as SK doesn't appear town on investigation, in which case I am seriously suspicious of Zhuorb 2) there is a miller but the SK still doesn't appear town on investigation, in which case I'm suspicious of User. Sure, the GF could appear mafia, but the essence of a 'godfather' is that he appears town.

Really? Did you even completely read my post and the reasoning I've followed? Have you even read Zhuorb's post? Do you think I lynched Zhuorb just because he said he wants to win? I am disappointed. :facepalm

I've been one of the people who've been analyzing things here, and although I felt it should've been clear by this time of the game, I still welcome any suspicions and arguments. Besides, Bulletproof is a very probable role in a game with two-killers, but I'll rather have you ignore this, and judge me based on gameplay.

----------

It is obvious there is a doctor in the game. I don't see why you're still suspicious of Aditya. At the most, he could've been a hidden Saulus, but since he isn't he's definitely town.

Even if there is a mafia left, it cannot be the godfather because of this -
1mIKC

Varun

ICC Board Member
I was talking about the game setup. I obviously know that the GF is dead.

ved_

International Coach
Image not working, don't know why.

----------

I'm theoretically clear, because if I'm investigated, I'm going to show up guilty and that is going to clear me. There's no mafia left and SK appears as town.

ved_

International Coach
Uhm actually I did read your post, which mentions SK showing up mafia. I don't believe that the SK will show up mafia, though. It's the game mechanics on epicmafia too.

Varun

ICC Board Member
It is listed as 'variations' on mafiascum if you're resorting to that reasoning. All mafia roles need not necessarily be based on standard roles or what a website defines as standard. Every mod acts with his discretion. That's why I believe that the SK won't appear town because that would make the game unbalanced. In a larger player count, it doesn't make much difference. But, in an 11 player game, with a BD there, it makes no sense at all.

----------

I'm not sure as well, therefore I've been judging people based on gameplay. And I have every reason to become suspicious of you based on your gameplay.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
In all my mafia games, the SK has appeared town. Same with cult. The cop is meant to find the mafia alone and not the SK.

However the results I am getting are pro/anti town. Did some researching, in PDs games, the SK appears anti-town only on alternate nights or on the nights he kills. Assuming Zhuorb is SK, he would appear anti town the night he kills. He did not kill on the first night, and still claimed miller on the day after. Either he played a very foolish game as a SK or he is telling the truth.

I investigated you too, but on the night the SK didnt kill. Explains why you came up town.

I believe Zhuorb and Users claims because their claims make sense and they claimed at the right time justifying their claims. Using POE, it leaves behind you and Aditya. I have felt Aditya has been dodgy all game, but his role makes sense after last night. Varun, had you attacked Aditya I might have followed you..

Well played Aditya, I thought you protected me the night before. :p

Not changing my lynch man

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
But, Bilal just look at how Zhu went after me straightaway..

I'd assume only a SK would do that at this stage. He looked desperate. But, this doesn't mean I am of the view Varun is clear. I'll go with whatever Aditya and BKB decide since they are confirmed town and I don't think I can win with SK being there. So, now I am actually a vanilla townie.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Varun, had you attacked Aditya I might have followed you..

After Sedition's coming out mafia, it was clear Aditya was the doc. It's only been you who's been thinking he's mafia not the doc.

There's no arguments whatsoever I can give to defend myself, because you simply believe Zhuorb (and User) while I am still not sure on them. You're using the POE, while I am trying to analyze the gameplay. I will still try, though. You say they claimed at the right time, but that is given they are telling the truth. Do you also mean to say I didn't claim at the right time? It would make no sense for me to claim early.

In all my mafia games, the SK has appeared town. Same with cult. The cop is meant to find the mafia alone and not the SK.

Extremely weird logic. You say you get 'town' or 'anti-town' and then you say cop is meant to find mafia alone. Let's believe that for a moment, and still you won't be finding an anti-town easily among town-appearing GF and SK, a miller and BD switching things around. Do most of the games you have played have all of these as well? I don't think a game is supposed to be that complicated.

----------

The bottom line is, this game is not necessarily your standard game (with doc, cop and mafia), so anything is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread