fix blind umpires
bring back gameplay of 99 where AI makes you cry
fix singles and doubles and run outs
fix third umpire decision to tv umpire
add more cinematics
correct commentary

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
I always thought it was weird how many of the past cricket games did not have any byes or leg byes. These things are common occurrences in any cricket match.

alexczarn

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I always thought it was weird how many of the past cricket games did not have any byes or leg byes. These things are common occurrences in any cricket match.

I always get some in EAC07

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Ive never had a single bye or leg bye in any match on any game. A very frustrating element i really hope they fix. It always made me laugh how the ball just dropped to the ground after it hit you. Just as though it weighed 1000 pounds!

ankitbabu

School Cricketer
More featrs.

Hey wat abt make new celebration when batsman hit century he opens his helmet which we didnt see any of game yet.scoreboard shd be down not up which was b4 in ac09,ic10.drinks brk showng drinks trolly coming in field.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Hi chief

Just wanted to put this wish in the right place as i have talked about a history of the ashes
mode before, if you don't have time this time then that's ok because there is always the next game.
A lot of people on pc want a career mode but we already know that not going to happen this time.:(
So i was thinking, how about a full history ashes mode.

The years we could talk about with you if this idea becomes real but for now he is some ideas.

Fully licensed teams,clothes,bats for the year, plus also grounds models for the year.
Also the rules would be different say you could play the don team of the 1930s.
Black and white mode for a real feel, lots to unlock like highlights of the real ashes
plus make the teams unlocked after you win the ashes of that year in normal
mode. Then we could play steve waughs best team vs say don bradmans best.:D

Hope to get a replay as i feel this would make up for no career mode.:D

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Hi chief

Just wanted to put this wish in the right place as i have talked about a history of the ashes
mode before, if you don't have time this time then that's ok because there is always the next game.
A lot of people on pc want a career mode but we already know that not going to happen this time.:(
So i was thinking, how about a full history ashes mode.

The years we could talk about with you if this idea becomes real but for now he is some ideas.

Fully licensed teams,clothes,bats for the year, plus also grounds models for the year.
Also the rules would be different say you could play the don team of the 1930s.
Black and white mode for a real feel, lots to unlock like highlights of the real ashes
plus make the teams unlocked after you win the ashes of that year in normal
mode. Then we could play steve waughs best team vs say don bradmans best.:D

Hope to get a replay as i feel this would make up for no career mode.:D

It's a great idea, and certainly one we've discussed in the past. The big issue we have is with licenses: There's a lot of uncertainty currently with using "classic" players and the further you go back the more difficult it becomes to get permissions.
With the legal waters currently a little muddy (Check out this for an overview) I wouldn't want to be risking it until we're clear what we can and can't do.

PS: In the 1930s Ashes games weren't played in black and white. They were played in black and blue. Buddumtish.

----------

Double wicket, something like the double wicket in brian lara cricket 2005

I always loved this mode. We'll look into it!

jomo

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Netherlands
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
how about DRS included???

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
What would be great to have the different umpire/referee levels like they used to have in sensible soccer. So you could have the umpire who always misses edges, the one who doesn't know the lbw law and the one with a nervous trigger finger. For legal reasons I won't assign these hypothetical umpires actual names...

Users who are viewing this thread