West Indies tour of Pakistan

kookaburra69

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Akhtar vs lara should be a good battle,i still remember when shoaib hit Lara right in the helmet with a bouncer,it looked very painful.

Bilal91

International Coach
yeah will be a good competative series...westindies have improved a lot since these two teams last maet...i just hope it ends better than it did in England...

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
for pakistan injuries are the key if they stay healthy they should be able to win but if the injuries start coming back than there gona have a big problem. the ODI series should be really good since both teams played good in the last couple of series.

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
I think Pakistan will take this series.

But after hearing about those terriorist plots against the Ashes squads with Al-Qaeda and that, I wouldn't feel at comfourt touring Pakistan at the present.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
pakibro420 said:
do you guys think Shoaib Akthar and Mohammad Asif will play this tour after this drug test thing.
Of course they won't if they are found guilty!

Gunner786

Panel of Selectors
wfdu_ben91 said:
I think Pakistan will take this series.

But after hearing about those terriorist plots against the Ashes squads with Al-Qaeda and that, I wouldn't feel at comfourt touring Pakistan at the present.

well you are one of a minority though,

were the ashes held in pakistan?
jeez i must have been dreaming they were in england
bet i was imagining pietersons 158 too

if pakistan get akhtar and asif back then they can win big time

if not then they have a big problem

good thing shabbir is coming back for south africa tour

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
yea but if he doesnt chuck anymore and still has the speed he left with he should be a good adition for the Pakistan atack in the South Africa series, also the Windies series would be a good time as any to drop Anjum and try out someone else like Arafat or Anwar. Arafat can help them with the ball and the bat. all that if Asif and Akhtar dont get suspended.

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
gambino said:
well you are one of a minority though,

were the ashes held in pakistan?
jeez i must have been dreaming they were in england
bet i was imagining pietersons 158 too

if pakistan get akhtar and asif back then they can win big time

if not then they have a big problem

good thing shabbir is coming back for south africa tour

:rolleyes: I'd imigane England have better facilities and security then what Pakistan do.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
England toured Pakistan after the Ashes and there were no problems whatsoever. There is just as likely to be a terrorist attack in England than there is on the Windies cricket team in Pakistan so I don't think they have any reason to be unduly concerned.

Also Dare - What speed is that exactly? Before he was again called for Chucking he was around 78mph. He got back up to 86 or so and was promptly banned.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
the mid to high 80's was what i was talking about but yea him puting on more speed was one of the reasons he chucked so his speed might not be there. also on cricinfo it says that Rana and Afridi are not included for this series, anyone kno why Afridi is not included?

Users who are viewing this thread