FIFA World Cup 2018

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Yes lets just settle for slapping each other with gloves and call it a truce. :)...................same here I really hope Brazil get knocked out hate Neymar and his ego.

D

Deleted member 46200

Yes lets just settle for slapping each other with gloves and call it a truce. :)...................same here I really hope Brazil get knocked out hate Neymar and his ego.
Don't worry all cool... I'll just knee you in the balls x

Neymar... (@Jenocide help) feel for Serbia (she's out of her depth).

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
OOOOOF!! and women think childbirth is painful![DOUBLEPOST=1529701802][/DOUBLEPOST]Serbia, have it all to do..........but not impossible, they do have Mitrovic (the mighty Newcastle United player!) to help them, would love it, love it if they knocked out Brazil.

D

Deleted member 46200

OOOOOF!! and women think childbirth is painful![DOUBLEPOST=1529701802][/DOUBLEPOST]Serbia, have it all to do..........but not impossible, they do have Mitrovic (the mighty Newcastle United player!) to help them, would love it, love it if they knocked out Brazil.
Oh shit... Hear that rumble... ? That's all the radical feminists coming over from mums.net to rip you apart... Good luck, at least it'll keep the flies of me... X (I'm on mums.net CC McGarry)

Serbia... Not fussed Switzerland has nice cheese x

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Oh shit... Hear that rumble... ? That's all the radical feminists coming over from mums.net to rip you apart... Good luck, at least it'll keep the flies of me... X (I'm on mums.net CC McGarry)

Serbia... Not fussed Switzerland has nice cheese x

Well at least it will bring more females over here! you are thin on the ground.............the ones we do have are of the highest quality though..awwww shucks!
They make lovely chocolate too, oh and cuckoo clocks, don't forget the cuckoo clocks.

D

Deleted member 46200

Well at least it will bring more females over here! you are thin on the ground.............the ones we do have are of the highest quality though..awwww shucks!
They make lovely chocolate too, oh and cuckoo clocks, don't forget the cuckoo clocks.
Trust me you don't! Most of the makes here think I'm one... Have I got a surprise for them.

Screw clocks got me on chocolate although I would say Belgium more so or beer x

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Wait a minute, you mean!!! all this time!!!...........Oh maaaaan Lindt is Swiss and it is delicious.

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I could talk to you till the cows come home..........on second thoughts I would rather talk to the cows till you came home. This is supposed to be the World Cup thread, so come on............who's going to win it?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
WHAT A MATCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Unbelievable and wow! Germany missed many chances but this is classic desperate Germany.

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Germany doing again what Germany does best.............could be up against Brazil in the last 16 round.........tasty!

Users who are viewing this thread